Modded Mustang Forums banner

10961 - 10980 of 20943 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
That's a ****ing nice house bud.

Also, now I know you and your wifes name lol.

And when you bought and sold the house.
Are our names listed on that website?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Also, that house would be worth like $1.5 million here in Seattle. We now pay almost as much as the mortgage on that house to rent a 700 sqft apartment and we make more money here than we did in Houston.
Hide yo kids hide yo wife! I got yo name

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
damn son, ****in baller over here

there are a couple of simple things you could have done to raise the value though, like something on the front of the house to contrast that ****ing ocean of brick, and remove that gay ass muse poster in the bedroom
HOA's dawg!

plus i've been stalking you on facebook for years, specifically masturbating to your ice cream cone licking photo
LOL jesus christ

Along with dat wet willy

This house is all about polished brass. I'm slowly converting it all over to oiled/antique bronze.
Ugh, so much polished brass. And when you go through and replace it all you realize how expensive a house full of ****ing door knobs is.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Ugh, so much polished brass. And when you go through and replace it all you realize how expensive a house full of ****ing door knobs is.
Yep, that's why I've only done the exterior doors so far :lol

I want to replace the brash fixtures on the cabinets in the kitchen, but last I checked it was like $130 for me.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Yep, that's why I've only done the exterior doors so far :lol

I want to replace the brash fixtures on the cabinets in the kitchen, but last I checked it was like $130 for me.
Exact reason why im only doing window trim around the living/kitchen area and not every ****ing window in the house. And why the 2 guest rooms have 3in base boards and no 5 1/4in

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Everyone thinks my dad paid for my house since we have the same middle name and he goes by his middle name so on all the legal stuff and public records it show his name. I did put Levi in it but most people ignore it. When I have kids they will all have a S at the beginning of their middle name.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

And if I have a son he will have the same middle name as me and my dad. If I have another name his middle name will be ****.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Friday! TGIF. TGI muthafuckin F

Everyone thinks my dad paid for my house since we have the same middle name and he goes by his middle name so on all the legal stuff and public records it show his name. I did put Levi in it but most people ignore it. When I have kids they will all have a S at the beginning of their middle name.

And if I have a son he will have the same middle name as me and my dad. If I have another name his middle name will be ****.
My name has been traced back for at least 8 generations. First born son has the same first, middle, confirmation, and last. I'd hope that if/when I'm blessed with a son, I could continue on the tradition and name him the 9th/IX.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Bought a new office building. I need to run ethernet (Cat6 or Cat6A) throughout it. It's got a crawlspace, is it okay to run ethernet through crawlspaces? I'm really worried about corrosion.

If so, do I need a certain grade cable? Do I need to just run it in conduit? I'm almost worried that condensation would build up in the conduit and just make the situation worse.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Bought a new office building. I need to run ethernet (Cat6 or Cat6A) throughout it. It's got a crawlspace, is it okay to run ethernet through crawlspaces? I'm really worried about corrosion.

If so, do I need a certain grade cable? Do I need to just run it in conduit? I'm almost worried that condensation would build up in the conduit and just make the situation worse.
run in conduit. check for code.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
The jacket on cat6 is pretty good. The only place i would really worry about corrosion is where the bare copper is showing like in rj45 or punch down blocks. If you can keep those in conditioned space should be good. Or get a dehumidifier.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
run in conduit. check for code.
I just was told by someone else that conduit wouldn't be a good idea lol.

The jacket on cat6 is pretty good. The only place i would really worry about corrosion is where the bare copper is showing like in rj45 or punch down blocks. If you can keep those in conditioned space should be good. Or get a dehumidifier.
Yeah both will be terminated inside. Going to terminate them at a central location in the bldg with a patch panel and/or switch along with the gateway.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
The problem with conduit is it can fill with water and it never gets out. Back when I used to do maintenance at a full service car wash I would occasionally get power issues from the wiring running under the wash.

One time I was up in the ceiling of a store and I was pulling wire to replace like 5 strands stuffed into this piece of conduit and I leaned back and touch my ass to a junction box and it lit me up so hard. Everything gets really wet and stays wet. After 5 or 10 years it starts to cause issues.

I imagine cat6 is less robust than 12 gauge solid but I think youre in a position where you actually need to consult a professional, because it could end up being a pain in the ass.

10961 - 10980 of 20943 Posts