Modded Mustang Forums banner

11281 - 11300 of 20949 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

https://i.imgur.com/QOhYpQH.gifv

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Just got zapped in the ****ing face by the patio door. I'm with fartin barns. **** the outside.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Dry cold air, wicking synthetic base layer, static making house coat and house shoes that are a little too big and scoot on the carpet. You and your fancy high humidity north west

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Focus RS or 2016/2017 Mustang GT?

Wish the Focus RS was less expensive than it is. But holy **** Mustang prices look like they ****ing tank as soon as the year ends. Think that convinces me to not buy a new one if the opportunity presented itself.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I really should just lease a vehicle since history has shown I rarely hang onto one for more than like two years. Not sure what the price would be for leasing a Focus RS. Ford's website doesn't let you show lease pricing for it.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
It's really the perfect vehicle for my needs. Hatchback for the dog/carrying random things. Four doors for when people come to town. Manual transmission/awd/power for putting a smile on my face. Sexy styling. Blue color that I love. Seat heaters! Steering wheel heater!!

Just ugh, $40,000+? That's close to a $500/month payment with $15,000 down.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
It's really the perfect vehicle for my needs. Hatchback for the dog/carrying random things. Four doors for when people come to town. Manual transmission/awd/power for putting a smile on my face. Sexy styling. Blue color that I love. Seat heaters! Steering wheel heater!!

Just ugh, $40,000+? That's close to a $500/month payment with $15,000 down.
ford really nailed it with that car

move somewhere cheaper and buy it. i'll rent out half my house to you for $1,000 a month. that'd be 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office, dining room, kitchen, and den to yourself. i'll just keep the basement. plus atlanta has perks that would be of great interest to you, like the world's largest gay black population

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Mylanta Atlanta

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Want street tacos. Just don't want to **** in the street after eating them.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i was watching lars and the real girl last night and at one point lars asked his brother how he knew when he became a man, and that made me stop and ask myself the same question

it was definitely when i learned how to do that thing where you spin your jacket around in front of you then put your arm in the sleeve

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I always thought it would be a good idea, if I ever bought a sex doll, to put roller skates on her. First out of necessity, because I'm not lugging that **** around. Then I thought about how funny it would be to tape her hands to a shopping cart and push her down the end isles, so people in the middles isles would only catch a quick glimpse of some beautiful (fake) lady zooming past on roller skates pushing a cart.

Verge, please hit $1,000 and make this dream a reality.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
If Ford hadn't fixed the RS headgasket issue I would have said GT, but I would go with the RS.
What year are you supposed to avoid?
16-17. Ford is fixing them though, so you could grab a used one if it's been fixed. I don't think all of them had the wrong headgasket, but I'd definitely check with a dealership before purchasing if from an individual.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i can't believe people pay $6,000+ for name brand real dolls. i got sandy for $800 on amazon and she's pretty much the exact same thing but with extra fingers. you know, for my butthole.

Reactions: Austin
11281 - 11300 of 20949 Posts