Modded Mustang Forums banner

11301 - 11320 of 20946 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
i tried to post a link, but on a totally unrelated note, wtf? when did they shutdown meatspin.com?
It had to stop sometime. Can't be breakin' the laws of thermodynamics with dicks and perpetual motion and ****.

So is doing lines off a sex doll as gratifying as off a stripper?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
God damn jar squatter

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

It had to stop sometime. Can't be breakin' the laws of thermodynamics with dicks and perpetual motion and ****.

So is doing lines off a sex doll as gratifying as off a stripper?
It's better. No sharing and you still have your wallet at the end of the night.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Really it's down to a transportation and food problem. Can void the warranty and open the back, insert an Amazon echo. Bitch hit the lights. Bitch order me a pizza. Bitch get me a beer... Oh yeah. No walking.hmmm

Oh ****.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
It's better. No sharing and you still have your wallet at the end of the night.
You don't give the strippers coke man. The movie "Gremlins" was originally called "Strippers." The plot was the same, but instead of don't feed them after midnight and don't get them wet, it was don't give them coke and don't well, get them wet. But they figured they could sell more tickets as a PG-13 movie with muppets. They did save one from the original pilot though:

****in' rule 34, man.

Besides, you just go there with monopoly money. If they see the funny colors you just tell them you're Canadian. They can't tell the difference between the monopoly guy and Queen Elizabeth.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
You can't trust Alibaba. Everything is knockoffs. Last time I ordered a couple cord of Indonesians I got Papua New Guineans. Papua New Guinites? Papua New Guiners? Papua New Guineapigs? Whatever. Had to send them back.
that happens from time to time but if you deal with a reputable vendor they'll only make you take pictures to confirm the order was wrong then send you the right ones

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Free magic carpet shipping.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I see you coll. Red parts. RED! someone else tried to confuse me with a red K member but it wasn't you. Yaddah yaddah yaddah sex dolls and alibaba amazon car in space with dead hooker in trunk. And I'm all like what video game next? The last of us remastered?

11301 - 11320 of 20946 Posts