Modded Mustang Forums banner

11381 - 11400 of 20931 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
maybe I could get a Boss 302 instead...
Pretty much nixed this idea within a few minutes of coming up with it.

Think I gave myself analysis paralysis last night looking at cars. I should probably just keep the 4Runner....

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Can someone else help me out here so we can push gonzo's nasty-ass eye gif off the page? I'm about to vomit and it's only Tuesday morning.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
All this new car talk. I'm sitting over here on Viper money but I need a 6 car garage first. That and I talked with a coworker that had a 2nd gen years ago. He said his first rip on it out on a country road ended up with him spinning it 180deg and putting it ass end into a ditch. I feel like that would probably be my experience as well. Between that account and the Christopher Titus story of putting one airborne I feel like it's a bad idea. Granted the wagon and dumpsterfire are probably equally sketchy.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
use viper money for, well, a viper.

get huge life insurance policy. name babble as your beneficiary.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
I suppose I should just keep the 4Runner. Resale value is probably worlds ahead of a Mustang and it is nice to just run **** over on the roads here in Seattle or having capabilities of getting around shithole drivers and what not.

Maybe I just need to add some Katzkin seat covers with heating elements and OEM switches in the console and add a fancy head unit that has Android Auto and that'll suffice.

Oh yeah and Bilsteins and wheel spacers...

And a roof rack...

and oh my god here I go again NOOOOOO

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
survived day one of the new job. Rip free time and hello 60+ hour weeks. But at the same time, I can finally make some bank.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
Made street tacos. Never had them before. Also never blasted cyan pepper in a hot skillet before. What sinuseseseses?
I've got flank steak marinating in a dope AF carne asada marinade right now and will be doing tacos tonight as well. Gotta decide on corn or flour tortillas though...hmm, maybe both

11381 - 11400 of 20931 Posts