Modded Mustang Forums banner

11401 - 11420 of 20946 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Same here. I want to drop in a 350 with a cam, maybe a 5 speed transmission, fender flares, nice set of wheels, and coilovers.
I think I would keep it more original to its roots but disk brakes coil overs nice wheels flairs sounds system interior with a classic touch.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Same here. I want to drop in a 350 with a cam, maybe a 5 speed transmission, fender flares, nice set of wheels, and coilovers.
I think I would keep it more original to its roots but disk brakes coil overs nice wheels flairs sounds system interior with a classic touch.
If I was to find one that ran well I'd consider keeping the 6cyl in it.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Use viper money for rides in F-18s and F-15s

use viper money for, well, a viper.

get huge life insurance policy. name babble as your beneficiary.
Wouldn't that just be a game of who wrecks first?

Only $32k.

I love the coupes but I refuse to pay a 50%+ premium just to get a 1st or 2nd gen GTS. Most of them are more expensive than a 3rd gen SRT-10.

I'm also tempted to see if I can scoop up a wrecked or salvage one. There was one in Louisville dirt cheap that was kind of busted up. I wanted it but the gf said she would murder me.

and oh my god here I go again NOOOOOO
I try to stay away from off roading because it's just a notch below boats when it comes to money pits.

Old Zs are stupid expensive these days.

And it seems most of them are LS swapped with flares and CCWs. Not my cup of tea.

Stupid google image search changing, making it harder to shitpost stuff here. :computer:

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Sucks how easy it is to post gifs in Facebook but want to post a gif in a simple URL to here is bullshit. Youtube app url too. It shortens it so you have to take that shortend url to a browser, paste it there and get the full URL and paste to here. Or you know, the site could understand these formats. Annnnnnnd people leave

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
wednesday.

ash wednesday.

valentines day.

singles awareness day.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
From your descriptions, don't give your gf anything that even remotely resembles a ring box.
this.

unless its an onion ring.

battered with non GMO flour.

fried in soy oil.

in the vegan fryer.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
LOL!

Guys! Guys! Guys! He thinks the nagging stops!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! The nagging never stops! hahahhahhahha!!!!!
Well, unless you marry a self-reflective person who goes to therapy and actually puts forth effort to reduce toxic traits. Wicked's anecdotes give me the impression she may not be that type...

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
LOL!

Guys! Guys! Guys! He thinks the nagging stops!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! The nagging never stops! hahahhahhahha!!!!!
Whoa, I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb. I never said it would stop. I said that would be one less thing to get nagged about. I know suffering is eternal.

11401 - 11420 of 20946 Posts