Modded Mustang Forums banner

11421 - 11440 of 20946 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Lately, I think I've been spending too much time on this forum because I can actually understand Gonzo.

This one eludes me though.

@BWAL take a shot at it?
when i was like 19 i tried growing a marijuana plant in my backyard and it was flourishing like a motherfucker, then i got a nosebleed and was like "hey, blood has nutrients, i bet if i let it drip on it it will make it grow bigger"

nope, killed the **** out of it. lol

but i've never tried cum. maybe that will work. the local farmers market will love my cumatoes

edit: oh, you meant take a shot at deciphering his post. disregard all that

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
I have heartburn.

damn you chipotle sofritas.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Tried cumming on it yet?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I sold the recliner. I came on it and they flocked to it. The pregnant one was first. If you have stuff for sell, put your cells on it.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Whoa, I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb. I never said it would stop. I said that would be one less thing to get nagged about. I know suffering is eternal.

Im getting nagged at right this moment because some girl at her work got flowers sent in and I didnt send her any... I always let her come home to the flowers and gifts I buy here... BECAUSE SHE DOESNT LIKE ME SENDING HER FLOWERS!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
That's amore

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I'm going to put snow skis on my new sofa when I get it, because in the future, who knows.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Im getting nagged at right this moment because some girl at her work got flowers sent in and I didnt send her any... I always let her come home to the flowers and gifts I buy here... BECAUSE SHE DOESNT LIKE ME SENDING HER FLOWERS!
So then bears and chocolates with a puppy visit. Flores por el muerte.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
It's a ****in' trap. She's flat out lying when she says she doesn't want it at work. It's a giant lady-dick measuring contest they have at work to see who gets the biggest and most over the top gesture.

EDIT: Also another reason to just jump on it ASAP is she will nag about how you suck and how other people are going to get better things even well before the holiday, but when you do deliver? She's not going to so much as apologize, let alone remember that next year.

I stopped at the store earlier and it was just a mile long line of guys with piles of flowers, jewelry, and balloons, all with the same defeated look.

I survived round 1, now I need to figure out something for round 2.

That's amore
Going to fill the french press with the wine and press the chicken nuggets into them, then dip the party pizza in it like biscotti? That's class.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
My wife and I are going to our favorite hole-in-the-wall pub and are going to share a quesadilla and drink wine. That's the extent of our Valentine's Day. No complaints from either party. **** the corporate-made holiday!

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
My fiancee and I went to a semilocal(only has 2 locations, here and another about 1.5 hours away) restaurant and had fillet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and shallot green beans. :drool

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
My fiancee and I went to a semilocal(only has 2 locations, here and another about 1.5 hours away) restaurant and had fillet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and shallot green beans. :drool

Aww. I wanna go to a semicolon.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I see you invited @BWAL 's family over

Also jesus, make your pictures smaller newb
You're not on mobile? K gramps

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
... can I marry you guys?
my wallet still has money in it

i only make jokes because i'm so lonely and i want somebody to take me to a ball because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball
Remi will take you to the ball.

11421 - 11440 of 20946 Posts