Modded Mustang Forums banner

1181 - 1200 of 20943 Posts

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
I need to take a vacation...Working full time at an auto parts store isn't all that it's cracked up to be. At least I get to drive my Mustang, that kinda makes up for it.

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
Maybe broke? lol I ate a hamburger, yesterday, that was still sitting in the oven from the night before. Threw it in the microwave for a minute, didn't get sick. I must have a dog's stomach.

Went in to work, found out that I'm not scheduled for another two hours. Hooray for not having to restock the store! lmao

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I need to take a vacation...Working full time at an auto parts store isn't all that it's cracked up to be. At least I get to drive my Mustang, that kinda makes up for it.
Been there done that. What part store you with? Just recently left a managment position for an outside sales position for a local dealership (long story)

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Been there done that. What part store you with? Just recently left a managment position for an outside sales position for a local dealership (long story)
corporate life wasn't for you?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
It was. Store manager, not so much. Had to move to another store for the promotion and the new store manager was a twat who didnt know his ass from his elbow, so i left. Just started my new position today its still a managment position, but its also more potential money (base+ comission instead of straight hourly)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

And its doing what i actuslly wanted to do for autozone lol so i just got there quicker

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i stayed up for 7 hours one night making a list of my favorite foods from every category for no reason at all. i decided bbq ribs are my favorite land animal meat. i used the process of elimination based on factors such as taste, price, nutritional value, how often i have them, what foods they complement, etc. i am very confident in that opinion.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
where i come from, we call boneless ribs ribs without bones

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

i need sleep

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
where i come from, we call boneless ribs ribs without bones

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

i need sleep
Need sleep aswell.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Lunch is packed, all i have to do is throw it in my backpack in the morning. I need some saddlebags. I really need to rethink my fan placment, all its doing is blowing hot air at my already soupy nuts. God i miss having ac.

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
I work for Pep Boys...the one that just got bought by Icahn Enterprises. I'm an assistant manager...of sorts. My job title is that of an inventory associate, but I have keys to the store and run it as needed. I was a parts manager, but the company got rid of that job position after me working it for 2 months. Then, I was an assistant retail manager, but that position was eliminated after me being in it for 4-5 months. They cut my pay twice, once each time my position fell out from under me. I no longer get bonuses, so my pay sucks. I'm doing this either until things improve or the Navy finally takes me in after I jump through hoops for the waivers.

I've been doing some drawing of how I want my Mustang to look when I can responsibly afford a paint job. The greenish/blue is supposed to be Phantom Blue Mica, which is a Mazda color, which I have fallen in love with since the first time I've seen it. Idea 1 makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Attachments

1181 - 1200 of 20943 Posts