Modded Mustang Forums banner

1201 - 1220 of 20943 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
anybody know if those robocallers have humans listening in to control the soundboard? i just had the greatest conversation ever with a robot lady and i swear there had to be a human on the line ****ing with me with some of the responses lol

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Smoked a 13.5 lb brisket on sunday..it turned out pretty dang good for a first time. Needed more smoke and to be wrapped later in the cook for better bark I think. I have to do some more ribs and improve on my first time.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
Just found out that I have 4th of July off, but I work two 13 hour shifts next week. Oh joy.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,396 Posts
Howdy folks. feel like punching stupid people in the throat today. its that kinda day for me here.

anybody know if those robocallers have humans listening in to control the soundboard? i just had the greatest conversation ever with a robot lady and i swear there had to be a human on the line ****ing with me with some of the responses lol
from my experience managing a call center, no they do not. the only time we had someone listening in was during an actual call with 2 callers on the line. the automated dialers use voice cues to trigger different statements/actions.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
from my experience managing a call center, no they do not. the only time we had someone listening in was during an actual call with 2 callers on the line. the automated dialers use voice cues to trigger different statements/actions.
interesting. this one was either programmed with a sense of humor or didn't know how to react to my responses. it went something like...

robot: hello, this is sarah from (somewhere). you've just won a royal caribbean cruise if you take a short survey. would you be interested in this offer?

me: yeah, will you go on the cruise with me?

robot: yes.

me: great!

robot: first, i need to ask a few questions to make sure you qualify. are you over 18?

me: don't you think i should ask you a few questions to make sure you qualify to go on the trip with me?

me: what did you say your name was?

robot: sarah.

me: where are you from?

robot: i'm from blahblahblah, our headquarters are located at blahblahblah or you can find us on the web at blahblahblah

me: ok cool. so will you go on a date with me?

me: what kind of movies do you like?

*silence*

me: what kind of restaurants do you like?

*silence*

me: i can cook a fancy dinner for you. do you like spaghetti?

me (trying to hold in laughter at this point): awesome. i make the best spaghetti.

robot: are you interested in answering a short survey to take a royal caribbean cruise?

me: will you go with me?

me: i want to take you out on a date to get to know you first though

robot: alright.

me: do you like lasagna?

robot: no.

me: do you like spaghetti?

robot: no.

me: but you just said you di...

robot: have a nice a day

*click*

i have the worst luck with sarahs

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

oh hai i'm wicked. i always talk about getting a viper but i never will because i'd rather make excuses all the time because i'm a little bitch

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts

Gonzo had to make this...

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Levi you son of a bitch. You've got me eyeing a Viper on copart that isn't in that bad shape. It's a 3rd gen vert, but hey, Viper.

Only thing that's keeping me from buying that is I'm 100% confident it would be stolen within a month here.
Put a bomb with a remote button on it...

BOOM!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Wish I had a portable mini drill press. Turns out metal gets hot as **** when you drill it. Put one bracket on the trailer. Had to drill from the bottom (gigatty) because drill would not fit between wench and tounge. So I had to lay under it and feel every bit of it. Now I just need to torque to spec and drill the other 8 holes on the swing part and torque those too.then drill for a ground that uses a white cable which is off putting. Green man. Green is ground.

I think I'm going to pick up a fresh pack of drill bits. I have abused the hell out of these bits for the last couple years.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Cleaned the girlfriend's prius today.. i've washed that more than i've washed the cobra this year.

I've washed her car once.

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
I color sanded the GT yesterday and polished what good paint is left. I just need to say "screw it" and start saving for a paint job.

1201 - 1220 of 20943 Posts