Modded Mustang Forums banner

1221 - 1240 of 20943 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Cleaned the girlfriend's prius today.. i've washed that more than i've washed the cobra this year.

I've washed her car once.
I washed the gf's Mustang once this year. Meaning I've washed it more than the dumpsterfire in the last year or two. :(

She got a junkyard radio for it from her dad. I tested it and it works. I asked her to get a sheet of plastic to make a radio panel and she flips her ****, like it's too much work to go 1 mile out of her way and spend $5 for a radio I'm installing for free. I don't get it.

I got to watch Daddy Dave and BoostedGT race at my local track tonight. Never seen the place so packed. Gotta say Goliath 2.0 is clean as ****.
I was back at my home track last week and they announced they're having Boosted and Kamikaze take on anyone this weekend. Pissed I'm missing out on it.

It was strange going back though. I hadn't been there in probably 6-7 years. I had never seen it so empty. Maybe 30 people in the stands? Meanwhile the cars there hadn't changed at all. Still almost exclusively all motor 60s-70s cars. There was one turbo car, a GNX, and a nitrous fox. That was it for power adders. I expected it to be very different.

Although I did laugh my ass off at some of the entries in the true street class. There was a 12 second bone stock Saturn SL1. Most of the rest of the class comprised of a few Caprices, Trailblazers (no SS), and even a brand new Regal it looks like someone drove from the dealership to the track.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
I washed the gf's Mustang once this year. Meaning I've washed it more than the dumpsterfire in the last year or two. :(

She got a junkyard radio for it from her dad. I tested it and it works. I asked her to get a sheet of plastic to make a radio panel and she flips her ****, like it's too much work to go 1 mile out of her way and spend $5 for a radio I'm installing for free. I don't get it.

I was back at my home track last week and they announced they're having Boosted and Kamikaze take on anyone this weekend. Pissed I'm missing out on it.

It was strange going back though. I hadn't been there in probably 6-7 years. I had never seen it so empty. Maybe 30 people in the stands? Meanwhile the cars there hadn't changed at all. Still almost exclusively all motor 60s-70s cars. There was one turbo car, a GNX, and a nitrous fox. That was it for power adders. I expected it to be very different.

Although I did laugh my ass off at some of the entries in the true street class. There was a 12 second bone stock Saturn SL1. Most of the rest of the class comprised of a few Caprices, Trailblazers (no SS), and even a brand new Regal it looks like someone drove from the dealership to the track.
Females...

Finally got the heating and air roughed in on the house going to wire it Saturday.

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
Key phrase "girlfrinds". LMAO

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Key phrase "girlfrinds". LMAO
J/k. It's good for beach chairs, coolers, n such.

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
Why they gotta be dead? I want my money's worth.

I just showed the girlfriend. She says it's okay as long as her and I share said hookers. Haha!

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

It needs to hurry up and be next week.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
This was an 1/8th mile track. 12 seconds. In the 1/8th. It was pitiful.

The more I look at it the more I think I might head on down to Louisville this weekend to take a look at a certain car...
ohhhhh, i automatically assumed you meant quarter mile. whoops.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
ordered the part i need to fix my bike 3 days ago. just got an email saying it's on backorder and won't even be shipped until 7/18. no local shop has the part and apparently every internet retailer gets their **** from the same manufacturer. another bikeless month. **** this gay earth

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
New factory exhaust have to much ****. So much quite out of a v8. So I went the cheapest route and got resonator delete tail pipes. Makes it sound so much damn better.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
1221 - 1240 of 20943 Posts