Modded Mustang Forums banner

1241 - 1260 of 20938 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Supposed to be packing but after not sleeping and working my ass off, I think I am just going to drink a lot of beer, walk up to my closet with a trash bag and scoop clothes in it. There. Packed.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
interesting. this one was either programmed with a sense of humor or didn't know how to react to my responses. it went something like...

robot: hello, this is sarah from (somewhere). you've just won a royal caribbean cruise if you take a short survey. would you be interested in this offer?

me: yeah, will you go on the cruise with me?

robot: yes.

me: great!

robot: first, i need to ask a few questions to make sure you qualify. are you over 18?

me: don't you think i should ask you a few questions to make sure you qualify to go on the trip with me?

me: what did you say your name was?

robot: sarah.

me: where are you from?

robot: i'm from blahblahblah, our headquarters are located at blahblahblah or you can find us on the web at blahblahblah

me: ok cool. so will you go on a date with me?

me: what kind of movies do you like?

*silence*

me: what kind of restaurants do you like?

*silence*

me: i can cook a fancy dinner for you. do you like spaghetti?

me (trying to hold in laughter at this point): awesome. i make the best spaghetti.

robot: are you interested in answering a short survey to take a royal caribbean cruise?

me: will you go with me?

me: i want to take you out on a date to get to know you first though

robot: alright.

me: do you like lasagna?

robot: no.

me: do you like spaghetti?

robot: no.

me: but you just said you di...

robot: have a nice a day

*click*

i have the worst luck with sarahs

SUCK IT BWAL! I JUST GOT MY CALL AND IM GOING ALSO!!!

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
I have a hangover. This is the first one i've had in a long time. Must have done something different.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Ok, so idk if it fell down my shirt or I farted it out but I just found a green bean in my underwear. :/

Yes I ate it

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
Well might not get the Viper after all. It's got a FL certificate of destruction on it, which apparently they hand out like candy for even the slightest things, and means it can't be registered for road use in most states. Some do however let you get a salvage title for it, including KY. There's even a place in KY that will get you a clean title for a fee, but while technically legal, that's a little too close to title washing for my tastes.

Cliff's: If you're a KY resident there's a killer salvage Viper to buy.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Well might not get the Viper after all. It's got a FL certificate of destruction on it, which apparently they hand out like candy for even the slightest things, and means it can't be registered for road use in most states. Some do however let you get a salvage title for it, including KY. There's even a place in KY that will get you a clean title for a fee, but while technically legal, that's a little too close to title washing for my tastes.

Cliff's: If you're a KY resident there's a killer salvage Viper to buy.
link?

just make it a full blown racecar

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Looks good calypso! There used to be a dumbass who I went to high school with me who had the same colored fox with the fox race car starter pack, you know, "306", mufflers, giant cowl hood, bigs and littles on the street, 4.10's... Welp he wrapped it around a tree not too long afterwards. What Im trying to say is dont be that guy. Lol.

After banging my head against a wall a few times out of anger Ive decided to sell my 85 ltd. Any takers?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Looks good calypso! There used to be a dumbass who I went to high school with me who had the same colored fox with the fox race car starter pack, you know, "306", mufflers, giant cowl hood, bigs and littles on the street, 4.10's... Welp he wrapped it around a tree not too long afterwards. What Im trying to say is dont be that guy. Lol.

After banging my head against a wall a few times out of anger Ive decided to sell my 85 ltd. Any takers?

Lol I will never be that guy actually I'm not gunna be putting a giant cowl hood on my car leaving her looking stock just with the blower lol,

And why? Sell the ltd?
Thought you had plans for her

·
Registered
4,477 Posts

Lol I will never be that guy actually I'm not gunna be putting a giant cowl hood on my car leaving her looking stock just with the blower lol,

And why? Sell the ltd?
Haha Im just busting your balls lol.

I did have plans but Im going to the police academy soon and need something more reliable than the cfi 302. Im going to get a p71 crown vic when I sell it. Dont get me wrong I really like the ltd but looking back I kind of jumped into it head first. I wanted a p72 88-91 crown vic with power everything and the better suspension. Im getting married late next year and wanted a 4 door sedan with lots of room and safe. It sounds stupid to get an old car but my train of thought was that it has a solid power plant, parts are cheap and its paid off. Parts are not easy to find and its going to need motor and exterior work. So I settled for an 85 base model, with the crappy cfi setup, roll up windows, bench seat, manual locks, no ac, no cruise control and it was neglected before I bought it. I have a tendency to go all in after finding something I like and thats what happened. I did the same with my 02 but that came out well actually. So far all it needed was a coolant flush, tires and the high pressure switch to be unplugged and plugged back in to get the ac to work lol.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

And why? Sell the ltd?
Haha Im just busting your balls lol.

I did have plans but Im going to the police academy soon and need something more reliable than the cfi 302. Im going to get a p71 crown vic when I sell it. Dont get me wrong I really like the ltd but looking back I kind of jumped into it head first. I wanted a p72 88-91 crown vic with power everything and the better suspension. Im getting married late next year and wanted a 4 door sedan with lots of room and safe. It sounds stupid to get an old car but my train of thought was that it has a solid power plant, parts are cheap and its paid off. Parts are not easy to find and its going to need motor and exterior work. So I settled for an 85 base model, with the crappy cfi setup, roll up windows, bench seat, manual locks, no ac, no cruise control and it was neglected before I bought it. I have a tendency to go all in after finding something I like and thats what happened. I did the same with my 02 but that came out well actually. So far all it needed was a coolant flush, tires and the high pressure switch to be unplugged and plugged back in to get the ac to work lol.
Haha it's all good man,
And lol I completely understand a reliable vehicle is a must have so I can see why the ole ltd has to go,
A p71 crown Vic would be sweet as well, solid as hell, reliable and can take a great beating lol considering most police officers around here use them.

Also good luck at the police academy man, and speaking of getting married I just bought a engagement ring for my gf last weekend lol just ummm haven't thought of a way to purpose yet.

I will say thanks again for the contour fan idea, the fans work awesome. My car is running so much better then it did with the clutch fan.

1241 - 1260 of 20938 Posts