Modded Mustang Forums banner

12621 - 12640 of 20934 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
boner things

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

oh yeah, forgot one... :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Wednesday.

Dealing with food poisoning is shitty.

I learned that yesterday after eating undercooked chicken salad from a local deli.

Is it top grain or bonded? Top grain wouldnt really wear like that.

That looks like bonded leather. Bonded leather is basically the MDF of leather. Its all mixed together and sprayed onto a sheet to use.

https://bestleather.org/types-of-leather/
Based off of that, it looks like bonded?

Attachments

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
If it is there is no hope.
Stick it on Craigslist before it gets too bad.
It will shed so badly the little shavings will end up at my house.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
That looks like the **** I had. Was cheap and free. Because that. Couch covers may save you. Basically a house coat for a couch. Looking like a monk and ****. In still digging my pullout ikea. It's ikea sure but I'm ****ing lounging in any position I want because pull out with side storage.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

You can feel the different sections when laying down. They suggest a mattress cover when pulled out for sleeping and ****, I just move my ass to a normal sitting spot.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Believe me, if it was any work at all between the two my ass wouldn't have moved

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
It does what I don't. Pulls out

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

I don't understand antenna tv ads. I'm pretty much only watching this channel because I have already given up emotionally, the same reason I said **** it and landed on this channel and all they can push is neglected animals, wounded veterans, shriners kids, starving jews, starving Africans, starving South Americans. Cable ****ers are the ones with the ****ing money. Not antenna ****ing tv. And you are on the laff channel. ****ing downers.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
It does what I don't. Pulls out
that's funny, but i'm not going to bed tonight until i find out where the **** that other section came from

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

i don't see where it pulls out from

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Wow, that thing is baller.

That looks like the **** I had. Was cheap and free. Because that. Couch covers may save you. Basically a house coat for a couch. Looking like a monk and ****. In still digging my pullout ikea. It's ikea sure but I'm ****ing lounging in any position I want because pull out with side storage.
Dude I'm ****ing obsessed with Ikea. I can't swallow real furniture prices and Ikea stuff is plenty nice. Sure they have ****-tier stuff, but if you just spend a mediocre amount of money, the quality is fine.

i don't see where it pulls out from
It's Ikea dude, you don't need to know. The furniture is literally ****ing magic. Gonzo probably grabs a beer from the fridge and when he turns around, the extra cushion just materializes from the thirteenth dimension.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I actually don't sit down unless I have two beers in my hand. When I piss I grab two more. Beers. Not wieners. To be clear I was not churnoble babby. If Ikea has an idiocracy line of Idontgiveashitschy with a mini fridge and a piss funnel... Dude

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
you don't need a piss funnel if you have a maid

edit: haha, that made it sound like i was saying the maid could just clean it up. that's kind of sexist and not what i meant

i meant just urinate into her mouth

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I need the meet George Jetson couch. I get home, **** just delivers me to said couch. Takes my work clothes, washes them, showers and drys me while sitting or laying, users choice. Bathroom suction and ahem personal suction with baked/flam broiled side cushion and a call in to work feature.

I can't come in to work

Boss:yeah im not going to be in either

Whaa?

Boss:got this new couch. The bad ass

Mother 4 thousand?
Boss:you SOB I got it too! Hey let's make steaks and poop and bath at the same time while keeping in touch in one of the many ways that the electromagnetic spectrum let's us. Couch brother

12621 - 12640 of 20934 Posts