Modded Mustang Forums banner

12661 - 12680 of 20931 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
yeah how dare they put that boat there. get them hard and then buy me an audi with your winnings

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
i was offroading at my parents' house and came around a building going 30ish and learned the hard way that my parents just bought a new boat. tried to throttle out, but bouncy slidey flippity whack, everything hurts except my sack
Ah man! What kind of boat?

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I want a lot of things. If I had a house, it would be a parking lot. Well more specifically an over grown yard with sub $400 cars that dont run. But hey, Ill just mad max that **** together.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

holy **** I got tree'd!? what is this, 2012?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts
I went all mission impossible to find out where mice are getting in. Im betting its the gas pipe I can't ****ing reach because the water heater and furnace are installed too close. Spray foam with the straw that drinks your milkshake I guess.

·