Modded Mustang Forums banner

14321 - 14340 of 20938 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
If it’s not measured in pieces the serving size doesn’t really exist.
Serving size: two cookies?

Goodbye, engine swap plans. Girlfriend saw the yellow fox outside yesterday and got all nostalgic. Apparently the agreement of "you did so much work on it for free, it's yours" is out the window. After I put an addition six months of fabrication and welding, she wants me to put it back together to stock so she can drive it. The same car she pissed and moaned about endlessly as being a piece of **** she hated each and every day.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Goodbye, engine swap plans. Girlfriend saw the yellow fox outside yesterday and got all nostalgic. Apparently the agreement of "you did so much work on it for free, it's yours" is out the window. After I put an addition six months of fabrication and welding, she wants me to put it back together to stock so she can drive it. The same car she pissed and moaned about endlessly as being a piece of **** she hated each and every day.

Aaaaaaand after one week she'll be back to complaining about it being a piece of ****.

Are you sure you have a girlfriend? Or is she just one of your split personalities?

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
My phone says it's 73 with a feels like of 86. My truck says it's 94. My body says it's 104

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
Wow. Your girlfriend is being a bitch. We are all completely shocked.
If only I had one that wasn't a bitch... :shiftyeyes

Aaaaaaand after one week she'll be back to complaining about it being a piece of ****.

Are you sure you have a girlfriend? Or is she just one of your split personalities?
So you're saying wait for her to get inevitably fed up with it then swap it over?

It's getting toasty here with like 90% humidity.
Humidity makes it so much worse. I can deal with 90s all day long if the humidity is low. If it's high? What is this tropical bullshit in the Midwest?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Brantley Gilbert was just getting gas next to me in his new... F250 Platinum all blacked out tailgate painted gloss black line x fender flares line x hood and some stupid ass ugly cheap wheels... oh yeah and it was a gas burner... looked like cancer on wheels...

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Brantley Gilbert was just getting gas next to me in his new... F250 Platinum all blacked out tailgate painted gloss black line x fender flares line x hood and some stupid ass ugly cheap wheels... oh yeah and it was a gas burner... looked like cancer on wheels...
is this supposed to be somebody?

14321 - 14340 of 20938 Posts