Modded Mustang Forums banner

16061 - 16080 of 20946 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
My wife is dragging me to see AIC tonight. I wouldnt have minded pre 2001, and I respect Cantrell and the way he formed the band, and made the music, but the songs just aren’t the same without the sound and emotion in the voice of Layne Staley. And heroine. AIC needs heroine.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
My wife is dragging me to see AIC tonight. I wouldnt have minded pre 2001, and I respect Cantrell and the way he formed the band, and made the music, but the songs just aren’t the same without the sound and emotion in the voice of Layne Staley. And heroine. AIC needs heroine.
they used to be one of my top 5 favorite bands, but then i saw them live after they replaced layne staley with lenny kravitz and they just didn't do it for me. every song sounded exactly like the album recording, which is uhh.. good.. i guess? but it just felt like an empty and emotionless money grab. lost interest after that

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Lol so you'll have something for them from 100-200?
Horsepower? Horsepower.....I definitely said horsepower (power wise).....in case you’re confused, “power” is a commonly used shortened version of “horsepower.” I know it seems to be a common thing in forums to take what someone types and somehow turn things like horsepower into a MPH, but we don’t do that here ;)

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Horsepower? Horsepower.....I definitely said horsepower (power wise).....in case you’re confused, “power” is a commonly used shortened version of “horsepower.” I know it seems to be a common thing in forums to take what someone types and somehow turn things like horsepower into a MPH, but we don’t do that here ;)
Haha I missed the power wise portion when I read it the other day.

I never took you for the type to race horsepower numbers/dyno sheets :p

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
It's like every Sunday im making new years resolutions

I'm not going to eat/drink sugar
I'm going to stop drinking alcohol
Im going to start working out

Then 2pm everything is **** at work and falling apart, your knee snaps and your grabbing a hand full of cookies, a pop, cussing at all the bullshit counting down the minutes my ass is in the liquor store.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
It's like every Sunday im making new years resolutions

I'm not going to eat/drink sugar
I'm going to stop drinking alcohol
Im going to start working out

Then 2pm everything is **** at work and falling apart, your knee snaps and your grabbing a hand full of cookies, a pop, cussing at all the bullshit counting down the minutes my ass is in the liquor store.
"I need to stop smoking pot during the week"

"Wow this vaporizer pen is always ready to go without any effort whatsoever oh well it's 9PM and I'm done with all my **** for the day better put on Netflix/play Hitman and goddammit why am I making cinnamon rolls right now?"

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
"I need to stop smoking pot during the week"

"Wow this vaporizer pen is always ready to go without any effort whatsoever oh well it's 9PM and I'm done with all my **** for the day better put on Netflix/play Hitman and goddammit why am I making cinnamon rolls right now?"
lol you're not worried about posting that kind of thing online? people are gonna judge the hell out of you for that. i mean i know it's not illegal but sometimes i think it should be. it literally only makes people dumber

talking about playing that dog **** hitman video game btw

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
lol you're not worried about posting that kind of thing online? people are gonna judge the hell out of you for that. i mean i know it's not illegal but sometimes i think it should be. it literally only makes people dumber

talking about playing that dog **** hitman video game btw
Hold up let me stop you there. The newest Hitman has a ton of replay-ability dawg. You don't know ****. Bootlickin' muthafucka ain't got no room to speak!

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
How did you post?

Last post was Today 11:46 AM
by Austin

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I should take her to Nascar. But after like 10 laps I'm ready to go too lol

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

In a radio shack or toys are us parking lot sure. In a neighborhood you deserve everything you have coming.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

****in hell can't they just make links from the YouTube God damn work?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
So...this is cool...

The stripes on the front bumper of my car are ****ing painted on.

Which means somewhere between the factory and my possession, the bumper got repainted. God knows what actually happened but I'm just going to go with my theory that it got ripped off coming off the shipping truck when it got delivered to the first dealer. That way, I can alleviate my paranoia that the original owner drove it 100 MPH into a wall while on a race track and paid off the radar so it wouldn't show up on insurance/car history. But all the other parts are in good order it seems and nothing feels/looks out of whack, so my paranoia is probably unfounded.

This is why I stopped buying used cars goddammit!

Anyway, my options as it currently stands are to spend $750 getting new vinyl stripes installed and placed over the painted stripes which allows me to choose what kind of stripes to go with.

Unfortunately, I reeeeeally like these cars without stripes, so that means a full bumper respray.

I stopped by some fancy-as-****-we-repair-Porsches-and-Ferraris place and got quoted just under $1400 for a complete disassembly and respray, which is honestly less than I was expecting but it would mean the car would have the look I want and it would probably be done meticulously well so I don't have to worry about it.

But that's 1400 goddamned dollars I never intended to spend, so that's ****ing stupid.

That $1400 could have gone to getting clear vinyl installed on the front of the car to protect it from bullshit like this!

Probably going to get a quote by one other body shop to see how it compares. Just need to find one that I feel I can trust to do a good job, but I don't have many good resources so we'll see how that goes.

Stupid ****ing used cars...

Now my car is going to look all retarded with only the front bumper having stripes for the next who-knows-how-many weeks.

16061 - 16080 of 20946 Posts