Modded Mustang Forums banner

16081 - 16100 of 20946 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Every. Goddamn. Time.

Got almost the full trucking experience this weekend.

Pick up the trailer. Maneuver it to the first stop. 10hrs off.
12hrs on the road.
Load trailer in the rain. Narrowly miss tornado.
Park trailer. 10hrs off.
12 hrs on the road.
Drop off cargo.
Drop off trailer.
8hrs off. Back to work.

Only thing that was missing was the lot lizards and meat eggs.

Girlfriend said she deserves a kid for every car I get.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
@brtnstrns doesn't carvana have a return policy?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

send it back. get a real man's car

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

fiesta st

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
And on the 7th day he bought another rusted out shitbox off christlist.com he lusted for gas like the sinny sin sin but da lord came down and honked the horn while he was under the hood and he came to the light when he hit his head and...

You guys still believing this (chuckle to himself) well okay haha

(keeps going) and some flim flam with the zim zam yaddah yaddah yaddah God good devil bad

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
@brtnstrns doesn't carvana have a return policy?
Yes, but it's been over 7 days plus this isn't really return-worthy for me personally. It just kind of sucks. It's just purely coincidental I didn't start at the front of the car and find this out before pulling the stripes off the rest of the car. If I had had the car parked the opposite direction, I would have started at the front bumper, noticed something was ****y, and probably stopped (although maybe not).

It is what it is. That's the only thing that is "amiss" with the car, and really, it would have never been noticed if I had left the stripes on.

Still love the car. Just hate dealing with unexpected expenses that are of my own doing.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

@Levi trying to tempt me with a trade-in on a box truck on Facebook

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
... soooo spend 15 minutes tops pulling front bumper off yourself.
Take it to get repainted without stripes.
..... mentally profit?

I mean it's flat red isn't it? Even a ****ing Maaco could do that ****.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Every. Goddamn. Time.

Got almost the full trucking experience this weekend.

Pick up the trailer. Maneuver it to the first stop. 10hrs off.
12hrs on the road.
Load trailer in the rain. Narrowly miss tornado.
Park trailer. 10hrs off.
12 hrs on the road.
Drop off cargo.
Drop off trailer.
8hrs off. Back to work.

Only thing that was missing was the lot lizards and meat eggs.

Girlfriend said she deserves a kid for every car I get.

See I just want a car that runs for every illegitimate child.
Is that too much to ask for?
It probably is....

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
See I just want a car that runs for every illegitimate child.
Is that too much to ask for?
It probably is....
Whoa, now I know you're barking up the wrong tree.

Looking at new sheet metal for the Cutlass. I wonder how pissed the gf will be when FedEx drops off several skids containing several thousand dollars worth of parts.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Whoa, now I know you're barking up the wrong tree.

Looking at new sheet metal for the Cutlass. I wonder how pissed the gf will be when FedEx drops off several skids containing several thousand dollars worth of parts.
If you edit your post nobody knows that the Daily Chat has received new activity which means we won't get the robobobobots attention to start brigading our website.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Yes, but it's been over 7 days plus this isn't really return-worthy for me personally. It just kind of sucks. It's just purely coincidental I didn't start at the front of the car and find this out before pulling the stripes off the rest of the car. If I had had the car parked the opposite direction, I would have started at the front bumper, noticed something was ****y, and probably stopped (although maybe not).

It is what it is. That's the only thing that is "amiss" with the car, and really, it would have never been noticed if I had left the stripes on.

Still love the car. Just hate dealing with unexpected expenses that are of my own doing.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

@Levi trying to tempt me with a trade-in on a box truck on Facebook
i wont give you **** on trade you chipped the bumper.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I figured that I would be auto-banned by an algorithm with the way I was spam-posting. Apparently, that doesn't exist...

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

It's like we're in the wild west of the ModdedMustangs life cycle.

I mean, what's gonna happen if I post a bunch of naked chicks in the underground?

Bubba probably wouldn't even notice for like at least 48 hours. AG sure as **** isn't gonna stop it.

But for some reason we're all too big of pussies to test the waters...

16081 - 16100 of 20946 Posts