Modded Mustang Forums banner

16101 - 16120 of 20944 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Remember that Sunday where you don't drink

I'm drinking again. Today at work they moved me to a different property, no warning. Just said the other property had problems and the office is ****ing gross. I don't know how anyone can sit around that all day and manage to work. I was mostly paperless at my office this is just so ****ed I don't know what to keep, what's trash or what. So he gets to go to a clean office and I get this project. It's a bargaining chip if I ever seen one. With dip and many beers.

Tuesday. It's only ****ing Tuesday.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Has Bubba ever even banned someone who wasn't a spammer?

Some fearless forumlord we have.
Well let's see, why did sixer and arummel get banned? I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting that got banned way back when the forums were actually active.

I mean, what's gonna happen if I post a bunch of naked chicks in the underground?
Boners, mostly.

and your name getting changed to bnrstrns.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
I mean, what's gonna happen if I post a bunch of naked chicks in the underground?

Bubba probably wouldn't even notice for like at least 48 hours. AG sure as **** isn't gonna stop it.

But for some reason we're all too big of pussies to test the waters...
I have been tempted to do this when I post pictures in there. I come across some really good ones that I can't post.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Can I repost the body building dot com dating story where the guy illustrated having to pee and poop in the shower and I got an infraction for ms paintbrush poop and urine colors.

Take the venom out of the snake, now you have a belt.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I would need to see the cost first but KC is in dire need of a radio overhaul. **** cumulus radio. It's a cancer.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

I'm not sure if they are using bots or what but real new music with ads is better than **** I'm not going to listen to with ads no one listens to.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
And morning's shows that talk in the morning. I don't want to hear people talking but that's all anyone THINKS we want to hear. I either want to hear blues because I hate the job I'm going to, pumped up ampy rock/techno **** because I'm the ****er on the treadmill at 5 am with a 170 bpm heart rate the middle of the road **** that's not top 40 because that's mostly banned on mh network. At the very end of the dial I'd put a single station of talk radio talk all day where nothing changes. Just talking. Words of toilet paper and just as meaningful.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

And morning's shows that talk in the morning. I don't want to hear people talking but that's all anyone THINKS we want to hear. I either want to hear blues because I hate the job I'm going to, pumped up ampy rock/techno **** because I'm the ****er on the treadmill at 5 am with a 170 bpm heart rate the middle of the road **** that's not top 40 because that's mostly banned on mh network.

At the very end of the dial I'd put a single station of talk radio talk all day where nothing changes. Just talking. Words of toilet paper and just as meaningful.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Wtf post e mick post quote double quote

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Anyway here's wonderwall

16101 - 16120 of 20944 Posts