Modded Mustang Forums banner

16141 - 16160 of 20946 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Somebody once told me the world is going to roll me. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
you muthafucka

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

So yeah going to have the GT350 bumper repainted in order to remove the stripes.

Hopefully will go in on Monday and be finished by the end of next week. Then I can finally clean the damn thing.

Just hoping this car doesn't end up having a cloud over it like the last Mustang I owned.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
What happens when you get your bumper resprayed and it doesn't match the rest of the car?

I'm a bit stressed about that. But we'll see how it goes. He'll be feathering in the color where the stripes are now towards the outside of the bumper and keeping the color currently adjacent to the fenders so that mismatch should be as indiscernible as possible. Not much I can do though without going back to stripes, which I don't want to do, so it is what it is.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

dat .gif change tho

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
It will be fine.

If it's not, ask him to do it again.

Then after 30 or 90 or whatever days of curing, throw a clear bra on that biznatch.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
A $40 lifetime membership here is 27 years.

LIFETIME.

Even more ridiculous is they think this place will survive for 27 years.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I’m bored.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Someone bump that game thread where you take a photo of your car where the last poster said to take it.
That was fun.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
A $40 lifetime membership here is 27 years.

LIFETIME.

Even more ridiculous is they think this place will survive for 27 years.
Key word "lifetime"

And I think I've been a member of that for at least 7 of those years

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
There is a real life 4chin robit/neckbeard at my local liquor store.

Been talking to this guy for like 2 years. Only noticed it yesterday.

He was wearing a fedora and I was like.. "is this dude a neckbeard?"

Yeah. He is.

I'm also not sure if he always wears a fedora, I'll update next time I'm in there.

No idea how he keeps all his facial hair on every spot but his cheeks. They are baby smooth, and I highly doubt it's because he only shaves his cheeks. He appears to only be programmed to only say a few phrases and I don't think he has the software to respond to anything. You walk up and he says "how are you doing today?" and it doesn't matter what you say back because he only makes facial expressions and pulls his head back. Always asks after that "Any big plans for the week/weekend?" and response does not seem to matter. Once you pay he will ask if you want a receipt and then he always ends with "be careful out there, watch out for all the crazies."

Am I in danger?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
No idea how he keeps all his facial hair on every spot but his cheeks. They are baby smooth, and I highly doubt it's because he only shaves his cheeks.
Hey man, if I didn't upkeep my facial hair, I would be a full blown neckbeard too. No idea why my facial hair grows in weird patches and in all the wrong places.

Am I in danger?
yes

16141 - 16160 of 20946 Posts