Modded Mustang Forums banner

16561 - 16580 of 20945 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
anybody know of a good call recording app for android?

i got a random text message from a local BBQ place confirming a supposed reservation i have for tonight. i want to call back as a disgruntled muslim in the most southern voice i can muster

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i already know what i want to say tho

i was gonna threaten to call the ACLU, call the anti defamation league, the league of nations, the league of extraordinary gentlemen, the major baseball league, and 20,000 leagues under the sea. i'm gonna call jesse jackson, jesse james, and jesse pinkman. this is gonna be all over the news. i'm gonna call anderson cooper, don lemon, and jim acosta because this joke is gonna cost ya. i'm gonna call al sharpton AND al borland because when it comes to making jokes about my faith, i don't think so tim

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
them tariffs ain't gonna pay themselves

at least I'm sure your wages went up an equivalent amount as well, as a reflection of the booming economy...

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Damn shitty.

Why?
Although I can afford it, it's just so damn expensive and basically only good for thrills.

This may be the biggest/quickest conflict of financial stress vs desire for fun things I've had.

When I had my 4Runner, I didn't even think twice about the money it was costing me. The GT350 is constantly in the back of my mind, money-wise. Plus the thought of going back to only having one car up here and saving mountains of cash is enticing, especially considering how much use I [don't] get out of the car.

It's ****ing bad ass and sexy and amazing to drive, but I feel like it's just putting me back into the "always thinking about money" mindset that I was alleviated from for the two years or so before buying it. And I'm not sure the "fun" aspect of it outweighs the monthly costs.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Have you tried just having more money?
I stripped the branches of the money tree and haven't gotten my raise percentage for next year yet.

Can guarantee it won't be an additional $500/month though!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I probably won't actually sell it though.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

At least till 2020

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Or maybe I'll throw it on the interwebs just for shits and giggles and see if anyone bites

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

But I should probably wait till Summer and do a few twisty road runs, then decide

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

But **** me in the b-hole, that'd be a lot of money that I wouldn't have to spend if I got rid of it

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
and by "chase the dragon" I mean lick their b-hole clean

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

...i think i just made myself nauseous

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Long ass day. Installed some stainless appliances they said I could order. Except my kitchen opening is narrow as ****. Take fridge doors off to pull fridge. Pull range. Food sitting out starring at me. Have to install range before fridge because no room.

Get it all installed and peel that ****ing blue protect **** off. Come back home after work to put pc together. It's pretty ****ing fast. From blank disk to windows desktop in 7 min. Now we wait for the dreaded updates.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I changed my mind.

I gotta stop listening to GOOBERS like @Austin who make me feel all bad about only driving the car in three mile increments. Just took it in the pouring rain 1.5 miles to the pharmacy and loved the entire minute of it...

16561 - 16580 of 20945 Posts