Modded Mustang Forums banner

16741 - 16760 of 20943 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i think he sold his cobra, he also has a subaru or isuzu or something, a dog named smalls, and he looks more like luke skywalker with every passing year

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Did you just have an alert for when someone mentions Focuses?
Seems that way, even though its been 2 years since I sold that car.

He just came here to watch another SEC loss in the CFP era.
I have no skin in the CFP. I actually completely forgot it was on tonight until I saw your post. I did enjoy watching Oklahoma get raped last week though. I will admit that the same old Alabama / Clemson matchup is getting old.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Seems that way, even though its been 2 years since I sold that car.

I have no skin in the CFP. I actually completely forgot it was on tonight until I saw your post. I did enjoy watching Oklahoma get raped last week though. I will admit that the same old Alabama / Clemson matchup is getting old.
I always like watching Oklahoma lose. It’s almost as fun as watching the second best SEC team (and undisputed second best team in the country because the SEC game was “the real national championship game”) get straight up dominated by a mediocre Texas team. Good times!

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I live in Georgia surrounded by "dawg" fans. It was so satisfying watching their whole world implode. Georgia has been badly overrated.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I've lost interest in the conference vs conference mess over the past year. This year, I just followed Ole Miss. After week 1 when it became apparent it was going to be another losing season, I stopped caring there too. I've also been racing again this year so my Saturdays have been busy elsewhere.

16741 - 16760 of 20943 Posts