Modded Mustang Forums banner

16941 - 16960 of 20945 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Hey look. More snow and ice. BWAL you need a maintenance guy for your cosplay rape shanties and can sublet a room?Preferably 6x8 in refrigerator box units of measurements and with a hell of a loose spaghetti policy.
i don't understand any of this but i am absolutely on board

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Wtf that looks like **** too.

It would be fine if it didn't have that weird chrome surround that instead of completely wrapping the grill, decided to loop back on itself.

It's like a bad game of snake.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
I don't see it.

I do like the added side step in front of the rear wheels.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Wtf that looks like **** too.

It would be fine if it didn't have that weird chrome surround that instead of completely wrapping the grill, decided to loop back on itself.

It's like a bad game of snake.
Maybe it not being chrome will help.

It honestly reminds me of the base model F150s.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I don't see it.

I do like the added side step in front of the rear wheels.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Maybe it not being chrome will help.

That certainly is better, but it's still funky.

It honestly reminds me of the base model F150s.

I'm not the biggest fan of that, but maybe it's because it's symmetrical that it makes it look better.

The GM one reminds me of the end of a bobby pin or a threading needle or something. I can't put my finger on it.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Any of them have a tanou cover that retracts like a garage door with remote?
No, but the GMCs have a tailgate that transforms into a step, workbench, kitchen sink, inclined benchpress, minibar, desk, piano, and Autobot. But you have to make the transformer noises yourself.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So what you're saying is you need an Oshkosh Striker?

Seems like everyone in the office is walking around with air pods in.

I'm sitting here with my $5 headphones. That are currently held together with duct tape.

If women don't find me handsome, they should at least find me handy.

·