Modded Mustang Forums banner

16961 - 16980 of 20944 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
should i straight trade my 1993 ranger (4.0L 5 speed extended cab 2wd) for a 1987 bronco 2 in similar condition?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
absolutely not

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

So you want to lube your asshole every time you get in your truck? Or maybe you don't need lube? You liberals are strange.
With as much practice as I have, lube is no longer a requirement.

You and @Austin are such prudes when it comes to b-hole play, sheesh, it's the 21st Century for cryin' out loud!

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
absolutely not

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

With as much practice as I have, lube is no longer a requirement.

You and @Austin are such prudes when it comes to b-hole play, sheesh, it's the 21st Century for cryin' out loud!
I don't like having stuff in my butt.

That's why when there is poop in there I get it out as fast as I can.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
And the blower comes on and just folds the ****er in half. 60% of the time it works nevertime. It looks like they could have made it bigger but just didn't?

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

York carrier or Lennox?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
There are only two quantities of pasta:

Not enough pasta

and

Too much pasta.

That is all.
I always put an amount in the pot and am like "no way is that enough for one serving" so I put a tiny bit more in. Then when I put it on my plate it literally covers every square inch. Some kinda magic ****.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Ah **** we owe a lot of money in taxes this year.

Guess I don't have to pay them since Trump shut down the government though.

I PROCLAIM SOVEREIGN CITIZENSHIP LIBERTARIAN UTOPIAN DREAMWORKS DISNEY BERNIE SOROS STATUS AND AM THEREFORE FREE FROM THE CHAINS OF SOCIOCAPICOMMUNLICANISM

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
The old "Hey I got more on my pay check! " to "oh **** I didn't change my **** to account on my w4!" switcheroo. Winning the hearts and minds of the near sighted.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

This is America

Indiana Superintendent Arrested for Using Her Insurance to Help Sick Student | Time

**** any DA that goes ahead with the charges. Yall just arresting to be arresting not worrying if it was wrong or not.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Of course news articles probably blurring the lead like did the parents know about this? I know if I was poor as **** with no health insurance for my kids this lady is a damn angel and I gave my consent the article should list them as culpable but no mention of the parents in the article at all. Si the parents were okay with it, otherwise no mention of kid napping so it's only the state pressing charges?

I'm allergic to amoxicillin so if it happend to me when I wasn't old enough to let the doc know my mom would flip **** but there's no **** flipping here by mom. So wtf? Kid was sick and parents can't afford $85 for Minute Clinic and went along with the better health care?

16961 - 16980 of 20944 Posts