18101 - 18120 of 20938 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
You won't belive what happens!

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

As seen on r/savedyouaclick

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Cooking Biscuits

• open Biscuits and poop a little when the can pops
  • put Biscuits on cookie sheet
  • put Biscuits in oven
  • rummage through trash because you threw away the directions on the biscuits
  • question why auto spell check capitalizes biscuits

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Haha! That's why I said it. I've been on a real kick lately for that show.

Brad is the funniest person alive, except for maybe bubba when he makes me a mod so I can ban the communists LOLLOL
I'm all about his It's Alive series. The ones with him and Elias are my favorites.

I like watching the ones with Claire where she tries to create a gourmet version of snack foods too.

Pillsbury frozen biscuits in the bag are superior to the ones in the pop can.
+1 for the frozen biscuits. The frozen ones are as close to homemade as you can get. I am always disappointed with the can ones.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Just posting some sexy
Excuse me sir, this is a TOYOTA/Acura forum. Please refrain from posting this trash!

Just kidding, car looks good. Always liked those SHOs just couldn't figure out a scenario in which I could justify purchasing one. Definitely looked at them a few years ago though.

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts
Excuse me sir, this is a TOYOTA/Acura forum. Please refrain from posting this trash!

Just kidding, car looks good. Always liked those SHOs just couldn't figure out a scenario in which I could justify purchasing one. Definitely looked at them a few years ago though.
Have kids and still want to run 11/12 second 1320s while getting 26mpg with all the luxury lol

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts
I think I'm probably going to sue chrisj for not making his avatar a hyperlink to nudes.
Not the first who has fallen

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
i waffle housed tonight and as soon as i walked in, they set my usual order in front of me (texas bacon cheesesteak melt with everything on the hashbrowns except gravy) because they saw me pull in the parking lot. can't tell if that's sweet or sad. either way i think that means i've reached the point where i can't go to that particular one anymore

18101 - 18120 of 20938 Posts