Modded Mustang Forums banner

18541 - 18560 of 20938 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
because $$$/minimal effort

And the $$$/women ratio is undefined.

There's two different dealerships around Indy that have Vipers. They're both Toyota dealers. I want to know how that happened.

"Yeah I've been enjoying this Viper, but I've got a growing family and I just really need a Camry."

or more likely

"Yeah I liked this Viper and the GT350 before it but I want to go back to the Rav4 I had before them."

:shiftyeyes

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
You think I'm on here and Reddit 24 hours a day because I'm working hard?!

And the $$$/women ratio is undefined.
That's why you gotta claim one of the two attractive girls in the introduction class (because the first one was kind of bitchy and smoked cigarettes) and marry them and make them make more money than you. #straightwhitemaleprivilege

"Yeah I liked this Viper and the GT350 before it but I want to go back to the Rav4 I had before them."

:shiftyeyes
Only an idiot would do something like that.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
You think I'm on here and Reddit 24 hours a day because I'm working hard?!
I thought it because that was your purpose in life.

That's why you gotta claim one of the two attractive girls in the introduction class (because the first one was kind of bitchy and smoked cigarettes) and marry them and make them make more money than you.
Whoa whoa whoa, there were attractive ones? I thought there were two total, and they ended up with each other.

I had a friend who was in engineering but dropped out, but managed to get married to some girl with an engineering degree, so now he can sit on his ass smoking blunts all day while she brings in the $$$. That motherfucker has life figured out.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
So you're saying I should use those special parts to make my own robot friends?

I did manage to take my non-adjustable weedwhacker carb and make that son of a bitch adjustable with a screwdriver. Just requires the right amount of destruction. Somewhere between none and turning it to shrapnel.

ROBOT ROLL CALL!

Easier than looking for a woman who-
1.) Has a professional job
2.) Can cook
3.) NOT CRAZY
4.) Not vegan

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
Saturday.

Got to leave work early yesterday to beat holiday traffic (my commute home involves passing 3 bridges leading into NJ with people heading to the jersey shore for MDW and the Billy Joel concert at the Phillies Stadium) Normally its an hour ride, on MDW its 2.5+

get home, close my sunroof, POP. plastic bits come raining down. the plastic bullshit track assemblies broke. dealer wants 2k for new assy. ordered the rebuild kit on amazon for $90. longest part of install is going to be dismantling the entire interior.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
Just flex seal it in place.

People that design bicycles are a special kind of sadist. Like worse than German designers with their weird triple square, torx, and e-torx everything. Every goddamn component requires a special proprietary tool. Can't use anything else. You have to guess based on what manufacturer and model as to what ****ing tool to use. I just want to replace a couple spokes, but I need some proprietary bullshit spline drive tool and chain drive to remove the cassette.

Why don't we play night crawlers anymore, Frank?

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
apparently MM doesnt like to load through my VPN.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
People that design bicycles are a special kind of sadist. Like worse than German designers with their weird triple square, torx, and e-torx everything. Every goddamn component requires a special proprietary tool. Can't use anything else. You have to guess based on what manufacturer and model as to what ****ing tool to use. I just want to replace a couple spokes, but I need some proprietary bullshit spline drive tool and chain drive to remove the cassette.
You can basically build an entire bicycle with a 5mm and 8mm allen wrench. Whiny little baby.

18541 - 18560 of 20938 Posts