Modded Mustang Forums banner

18581 - 18600 of 20943 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I really want to get a small sportbike like a Ninja 400, KTM RC 390, or even a Honda CBR500R just to fool around on. Anyone ride any of these before?
naked bike or GTFO

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Take over my payments. Only pooped off the poop deck once. Sharper than a seaman's cleats.
It would be so much easier to seriously consider getting a boat if I could find someone willing to let me park it on their property. Stupid city life!

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i've never ridden any of those so i can't comment on comfort or performance, but all ktms are sickdope

+ obligatory "you'll get bored with such a small bike"

you're probably a better rider/more experienced than i am lol. but every time i see the skinny tires on smaller bikes, i imagine a goose under all that gear

because they're silly

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

naked bike or GTFO

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

It would be so much easier to seriously consider getting a boat if I could find someone willing to let me park it on their property. Stupid city life!
i'll sell you a boat

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I keep both boats at my house. It's the only way to have it.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

A Redeye Hellcat would be nice
If you like broken **** that lives at the dealership.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I also have a broat.

BWAL's boat:

All wood panel e'rything.

My problem with getting a Viper. I'm fresh out of property here. I need a house with a big garage.

...and someone who will not murder me if I buy said Viper.

Rapist of a duck
So...another duck?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
dave chappelle is doing 7 shows in 4 nights here in a couple of weeks. tickets go on sale tomorrow. want to go, but i just checked the prices. starting at $122. ****in nope. he'll probably still sell out every show lol. that's why this guy is rich, bitch

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Its that time of the year in Colorado where it's absolutely jacket/long sleeve weather in the morning and completely nude except for a pair of crocks and socks in the afternoon.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
It’s thats time of year where I still wear a hoodie everywhere and people always have to say “oh my god how are you not dying?!”

18581 - 18600 of 20943 Posts