Modded Mustang Forums banner

18621 - 18640 of 20943 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I miss the car.

But I did put like $8000 in my bank account from selling it and dropped my insurance quite a bit.
Yeah that insurance drop is cray cray

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

lulz "stupeed Amerikans don't understand racing and never will!" UpDoOtS 4 U!!! AmErIcAnS sUxXX

I would like to see the Italian version of this film where an Italian man is making beautiful cars and has a passion for racing above crass consumerism and these obnoxious Americans try and get them to sell out and the Italians won’t so the Americans spend millions and millions just out of spite to best the Italians. The Americans celebrate thinking they now have achieved everything the Italians have but the truth is the Americans didn’t understand the passion and the art and they never will.
Ah yes, Ferrari: the epitome of anti-consumerism and anti-capitalism

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Today is also a bag of smelly nuggets. And imgur removed from the .jpg extension on the bbc share code. Like why would a bulletin bored old version ever need that .jpg extension? Oh yeah that's why

QUOTE me to see that image should have shown up twice. ****ing code monkeys stop it.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Dropped 4Runner wheels off at the powder coater. That means I'll be posting images of the 4Runner in the next couple months.

I bet Colleen is hanging on the edge of her seat.

I'm going to take a picture of it from every degree of 360 degrees and post every single one of them in an individual thread on here just for her.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Dropped 4Runner wheels off at the powder coater. That means I'll be posting images of the 4Runner in the next couple months.

I bet Colleen is hanging on the edge of her seat.

I'm going to take a picture of it from every degree of 360 degrees and post every single one of them in an individual thread on here just for her.
Yes. It deserves it's own special thread.

18621 - 18640 of 20943 Posts