Modded Mustang Forums banner

18681 - 18700 of 20934 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I never followed bwal because he always had that puppy taking a **** as his profile picture :lol
well what's your excuse now bitch

@BWAL now that I've friended you my instagram feed is being flooded by shitty broken down mustangs in various states of **** disrepair
i post other kinds of shitty broken down cars too

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

69fastback is over there just twiddling his thumbs waiting for all this instagram talk to end

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
On the helicopter you did think they would have a pulley on the front and back of the helicopter to lift **** most of of the way. They still ****ed up by not having a rope tied to it.
I read somewhere that the guy line was there but apparently once it started spinning it snapped. Which is ****ing bizarre in and of itself.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
the footage itself was actually real? lol that's ****ing hilarious

messed up, but ****ing hilarious

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

treed on a dead forum

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I ordered a muzzle for Remi so he can’t eat other dogs. And a slow feeder bowl for Kimber so she can’t inhale her food whole.
They’re gonna hate me, lal.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,934 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
Guy was seen on a dirt road pulling a rope with nothing on the end of it.

Guy driving by stops and ask "why are you pulling a rope?"

Guy says "have you ever tried pushing one?"
Gonna ride my horse to the old town road, gonna ride till I can't no more.

i got an instagram notification a couple of days ago that was like "xocolleenox just shared her first instagram story. click to view!"

clicked it and
she just said **** it jumped right on that dance floor and started doing the worm
She hit the floor. Next thing you know, colleen got low, low, low, low, low, low, low.

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the furrrr

What's this Instagram everyone is talking about? Is that a new unit of measurement? You all can shove your base ten metric units up your collective asses.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Been sleep walking... I used to have this issue when I was young, but that was 20 years ago.

Last 3 nights, first night Rachel asked me why I left her toilet seat was up and why her razors and **** were all over the place.. Had no idea.

Next night, wake up at like 3 am and go to check my phone. Not on the charger, wtf. Go out to the living room and check the charger there, nope. Walk around for a while and finally find it on the window sill in Rachel's bathroom.

Woke up this morning at 5 or so and I heard the washing machine running. I knew Rachel needed clothes washed because she is traveling a bunch for work and figured she must have set an alarm. It sounded different than normal though so I got up to investigate that I hadn't done something terribly shitty to it. Turns out it was the fridge, door was wide open, most of the **** in there was warm. The compressor is about 1000x louder than it used to be. At least it doesn't work like spongebob when he left his open.

Not sure what to do.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Been sleep walking... I used to have this issue when I was young, but that was 20 years ago.

Last 3 nights, first night Rachel asked me why I left her toilet seat was up and why her razors and **** were all over the place.. Had no idea.

Next night, wake up at like 3 am and go to check my phone. Not on the charger, wtf. Go out to the living room and check the charger there, nope. Walk around for a while and finally find it on the window sill in Rachel's bathroom.

Woke up this morning at 5 or so and I heard the washing machine running. I knew Rachel needed clothes washed because she is traveling a bunch for work and figured she must have set an alarm. It sounded different than normal though so I got up to investigate that I hadn't done something terribly shitty to it. Turns out it was the fridge, door was wide open, most of the **** in there was warm. The compressor is about 1000x louder than it used to be. At least it doesn't work like spongebob when he left his open.

Not sure what to do.
did anything change in your life to cause it?

idk, if it was happening to me, i'd find somebody to kill. i hear sleepwalking has been used successfully in murder trials

18681 - 18700 of 20934 Posts