Modded Mustang Forums banner

19281 - 19300 of 20946 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c06a3763-a5e6-401a-9e34-55f7dd4cbd40

(not a virus, I pinky promise)
@dr.gonzo! will certainly appreciate

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Cripple ass muthafucka!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

So in The Terminator they can time travel but they can't keep their clothes? Is that part of the me-too movement? "That rapey time portal stripped me naked. Violated my time space fabric"

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
ice cream girl has definitely been active on facebook so i've moved on

also forgot to mention that i almost hit a kid when i was speeding through a neighborhood yesterday

really been beating myself up about that one. really thought my aim was better
I like to think that the Uber app dings as it awards you points for killing pedestrians, GTA style.

I like that as we enter internet 2.0 you can't search for an image that doesn't have a header of something stupid like "When your cat licks ice cream off the deaf kid" and a footer of a bunch of emojis and "OMG total mood"

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
those things are getting damn near impossible to find

and you can ****ing forget finding a 2-door fairmont. those things got sent down the memory hole, orwell style. only rebellious old timers will admit they ever actually existed, but they always seem to die under mysterious circumstances shortly after

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I ended up driving a long way to a guy that specializes in buying/selling them.

Strangely I pounced on this one because it was a sedan. The coupes seem to be more common and popular now, though most of them have been ragged out hard. Like the 460 one the guy kept, another 2 door roller he had, and the Fearmont.

...at least this one isn't getting an LS.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
1.) Why? New boat? New kid? New kid with the mistress that the wife found out about?

2.) I don't believe you.

3.) Wish I would have known before I bought another shitty project. Then I could have had something else to stuff a mod motor into.

4.) How much of a pain is it to rebuild a C4 and where do you get your rebuild parts?

·