Modded Mustang Forums banner

19421 - 19440 of 20949 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I store all 3 of my trailers at my house :)

See all that blue ****? That's what we like to call "water". I know this "water" is hard to find in the DFW area, but believe me, it's a real thing. In fact, you can drink it and even bathe in it!

Anyway, this "water," as we call it up here in not-Satan's-anus, doesn't allow much room for expansion but these ding dongs keep moving here and sucking up all the "land"! Thus, no room for trailers and no room for land that costs 12 cents/sqft.

big sad :frown2::frown2::frown2:

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts

See all that blue ****? That's what we like to call "water". I know this "water" is hard to find in the DFW area, but believe me, it's a real thing. In fact, you can drink it and even bathe in it!

Anyway, this "water," as we call it up here in not-Satan's-anus, doesn't allow much room for expansion but these ding dongs keep moving here and sucking up all the "land"! Thus, no room for trailers and no room for land that costs 12 cents/sqft.

big sad :frown2::frown2::frown2:
lol...I live within 20 minutes of Ray Roberts and Texoma. I have 2 boats for gods sake. LOL

So if 69fastback doesn't have his Mustang anymore, does that mean he has to change username?

3Trailers

or

DodgeLover69
2boatsNhoes

But let's be fair......You've never had a wicked snake. It's more of a lot lizard.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
But let's be fair......You've never had a wicked snake. It's more of a lot lizard.
It's 2019.

Real estate mogul turned reality TV star Donald Trump is president.

Autoguide has run a once successful website into the ground with advertising and redesigns.

Ford has given up on cars in the US.

69Fastback doesn't own a Mustang, or anything SBF powered for that matter.

The dumpsterfire not only runs, but runs well.

Black is white.

Up is down.

You are now entering

Valvoline wants $116 for oil change. I just laughed and hung up the phone.
That's more than the stealership wants to change the oil on a diesel pickup.

How did you word it? Did you ask for a lube job? Because it's only $30 for an oil change, but $116 for a lube job.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
It's

How did you word it? Did you ask for a lube job? Because it's only $30 for an oil change, but $116 for a lube job.
I said oil change, she quoted me the quarts which is like 7.7 quarts or some ****. Oh but window washer fluid was included. That was like 3.99 at the place I went to. It was probably regular oil since I didn't ask for synthetic but still. 46.50 to 116.00 reg VS synthetic. Whatever gets me in the next crawlspace without bending me over a barrel which I already am which is how I pay for the whole operation. ****.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

And who installs a vertical up flow evap coil, horizontaly and then complains there's no filter installed?

There's a no filter installed because you'd be waterboarding your damn air flow. So 55 degree air is what you have now. Thank the stars and many moonshine of knowledge for you to use used parts and call it the same.

Those black 3/4 empty females (there are a lot today right?) are where the humidity condensate should be going in a normal upright/upflow unit. Not this sideways ****. There's a cut out to mount this **** side ways, has anyone seen the pan? Not peanut butter peanut pan. The pan that accounts for all this **** water.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I love how it autocorrected to moonshine. There's not enough.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
holy ****ing **** that's all A/C drain water? In a crawl space? How long has it been ****ed up?
If you give an AC just enough air but not supply the return all the way the dew point will make sure that the entire supply trunk will rain. I didn't get a pic of it but there was water drops hanging every 1/2" or so just raining. And there is a constant stream of water from where the filter should be. I can't install a filter there because it would just get wet and waterboard the air handler for air. Writing a bid for him now but I've never had to include self shutoff water pumps and painters plastic because I am sure as **** going to **** up the room that is attached to the crawlspace access. I forgot to get a before pic of the return air gap but in pic number 2 all that shiny tape was the after. Before it was just open sucking in all the crawl space air.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
At least I'll be part of a legion. The legionnaires. Unlike you plebes The Langoliers peelin' papers. Perfect strangers.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Damn you img making the link share too close to the download button. If I wanted to download the Pic I'd long press like the rest of the world. Plus it's the same damn pic I just uploaded so I already have it downloaded cock munchers

Anyshits all your kids will be slaves. On a lighter note. The dude that peeled paper on the Langoliers was in perfect strangers. That spogeform encephalopathy hasnt got me yet

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Tie that to Legionella and put on Netflix well we're waiting...

·