Modded Mustang Forums banner

19441 - 19460 of 20943 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Chad spent his first four hours here this morning trying to get the TV in our "gym" synced with the Peloton stationary bike.

I'm pretty sure he's done zero minutes of actual work this week.

My coworker thinks he's doing all this other bullshit because he's realized he's in over his head and can't do what he was hired to do.

I swear to god if this ****er earns more money than me, I'm gonna freak out. He does not do jack ****. I have no idea how my manager is either blind to his complete lack of......ANYTHING......or is just ignoring it because **** knows.

Completely ****ing useless.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Chad spent his first four hours here this morning trying to get the TV in our "gym" synced with the Peloton stationary bike.

I'm pretty sure he's done zero minutes of actual work this week.

My coworker thinks he's doing all this other bullshit because he's realized he's in over his head and can't do what he was hired to do.

I swear to god if this ****er earns more money than me, I'm gonna freak out. He does not do jack ****. I have no idea how my manager is either blind to his complete lack of......ANYTHING......or is just ignoring it because **** knows.

Completely ****ing useless.
Sounds like our “maintenance” guy at work. He will just sit in his office all day while we fix stuff that’s broken. Or he will take his company truck and disappear for 2-3 hours saying he was running errands getting parts and stuff.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
They roll their ankles

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Welp I gots the business insurance, the LLC and applied for a business license. Still have to do **** that confuses the **** out of me. Dba? Ein tax **** or something. Blah blah blah can I work already?

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I was watching "the gunman" movie and noticed how slow it was and started wondering why A.I. Can't seam movies together. Like as a plane was landing it showed 2 jungle trees being pushed over with lights behind it and it could have jumped seamlessly into Jurassic Park and I would have been entertained. Let's let A.I. write some crazy ass movies given old references and let it connect the dots. See where this crazy **** goes. Because Hollywood is hot garbage.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Why do that when we could just live action remake an old animated movie?

COMING 2021: WINNIE THE POOH, THE GRITTY REBOOT.

...also Winnie is now a black bear played by Leslie Jones. And it's a Ghostbusters crossover. Piglet can't stutter because that's offensive to people with speech problems. Eeyore is raising awareness for depression. And Tigger...well, we can't have that name. He's a lion now. Which made it easier to cast as Snoop Lion.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I was watching "the gunman" movie and noticed how slow it was and started wondering why A.I. Can't seam movies together. Like as a plane was landing it showed 2 jungle trees being pushed over with lights behind it and it could have jumped seamlessly into Jurassic Park and I would have been entertained. Let's let A.I. write some crazy ass movies given old references and let it connect the dots. See where this crazy **** goes. Because Hollywood is hot garbage.
Don't worry bud, we're getting there...

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
They roll their ankles

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Welp I gots the business insurance, the LLC and applied for a business license. Still have to do **** that confuses the **** out of me. Dba? Ein tax **** or something. Blah blah blah can I work already?
Congrats buddy I'm proud of you.

19441 - 19460 of 20943 Posts