Modded Mustang Forums banner

19501 - 19520 of 20946 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Taco bell has like 5 ingredients. They just have high as **** teenagers slap **** together. You can probably ask one of them to make it.

Whoever invented the cheesy gordita crunch should get a Nobel prize though. Centuries of us making hardshell tacos where as soon as you bite it, it just cracks and dumps its contents all over your lap. Someone finally got fed up and said "You know what? Let's glue this bitch together with a soft tortilla and cheese."

Unfortunately I hate that the closest one here is a total ****ing disaster. Like 45+min wait times when there's only 3 people in line. Or randomly closing during normal hours. But I'm not going to drive 30min to the next one, so I just have leave my penchant for a cheesy gordita crunch go unsatiated.

I'm going to make a crowd sourced app that summons freelance strippers to you. I shall call it "Boober."

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I had a cockatiel when I was little and it’s Cage was by a window.
Heard it flipping **** one time and banging around the cage. Ran up to my room and a hawk was clinging to the windowsill outside.
Flew up to the second window for a McCockatiel I guess.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
when i was little my dog pulled my duck's head through a chain link fence

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

cousin just brought over his brand new gt350. such a nasty car. first time i've heard the open exhaust irl. that ****'s insane. and i thought my cobra with longbois was loud lol. he offered me a ride but i declined since i haven't showered in like a week. soon tho

best part is his EX wife bought it for him. don't know how the hell he managed that, but this guy is doing something right in life

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I had a cockatiel when I was little and it’s Cage was by a window.
Heard it flipping **** one time and banging around the cage. Ran up to my room and a hawk was clinging to the windowsill outside.
Flew up to the second window for a McCockatiel I guess.
****in' hawks, man. The one year we had six of them in the yard just screeching at each other. Big 'ol hawk orgy at 5 ****in' AM. Hawkblocked them with an airsoft pistol since apparently "you can't discharge firearms within town limits and yes that includes concussion rounds from a grenade launcher."

and i thought my cobra with longbois was loud lol.
I have a set of longbois for a Cobra sitting in my garage. Need a 4.6 to throw in the fox for them and a REEEEP box on top.

best part is his EX wife bought it for him. don't know how the hell he managed that, but this guy is doing something right in life
Dude must be hung like a telephone pole.

·
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
5,055 Posts
Yeah, that hawk was starring down at my cat and she was looking up pacing around the floor al nervous.

In nature, since she was curious and didn’t hide, I suppose she’d been it’s lunch.

Her now. She is 17. Cancer survivor and has hypothyroid now. She finally starting to show her age. Not eating much, not grooming, losing weight, etc. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

So how about this one...

Sitting in traffic forever, look down and see this:

Right after the car shut off the a/c (said so in the info thingy).

Got turned around out of traffic and got it moving and she cooled down, but oil temp stayed a bit high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
what the ****? I go on vacation and the forum layout gets even more stupid?
Autoguide couldn't even make I smarter.

Don't worry, it's only like this for a little while. They plan on "improving it" coughmakingitworsecough soon anyway.

I guess the reorganization explains how and why JohnC wandered out of the politics section. :shiftyeyes

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Buddy had his wedding this weekend. I had to wear a suit for like 12 hours.

Suits make you stand with proper posture. My back is still sore, it's uncomfortable to sit.

I should probably actively work on my posture so I don't look like Quasimodo in the future.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Buddy had his wedding this weekend. I had to wear a suit for like 12 hours.

Suits make you stand with proper posture. My back is still sore, it's uncomfortable to sit.

I should probably actively work on my posture so I don't look like Quasimodo in the future.
I didn't want to say anything in person but yeah, you're Quasimodo-ing quick!

just kidding

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Gearing up for Goodwood revival.

We are going to fly out Tuesday from either Philly or Charlotte it seems. Probably headed to Liverpool.

19501 - 19520 of 20946 Posts