Modded Mustang Forums banner

19521 - 19540 of 20946 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Gearing up for Goodwood revival.

We are going to fly out Tuesday from either Philly or Charlotte it seems. Probably headed to Liverpool.
yeaaaaaaah boiiiiiyeee

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

coolest part about this shittastic forum layout is that my Mach 1 (RIP) is now the first thing people see when they visit the forum because IT WAS A PIECE OF ARTWORK [and ass]

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Buddy had his wedding this weekend. I had to wear a suit for like 12 hours.

Suits make you stand with proper posture. My back is still sore, it's uncomfortable to sit.

I should probably actively work on my posture so I don't look like Quasimodo in the future.
You can't make me wear your monkey suit, man! I'm not a part of your system! Not one of your drones, maaaaaaan!

Torque converter recap:
Send torque converter out.
2 weeks later- yeah we can't fix that ****. Good luck.
Order new torque converter from place in the crosshairs of a hurricane.

Today:
Get notification it's been refunded.
Check tracking, package has been recalled.
Call up the place, they sent the wrong one, and the one I ordered is out of stock.
"Are you sure this is the right one you're looking for? They're really rare. What car is it? Oh ****, yeah, that's the right one for it. Maybe we can rebuild yours? It will only take 2 days. It sounds like a coffee can full of nails and is filled with glitter? Yeah...probably can't rebuild that. You're boned, man."

I'm getting pretty damn close to slamming in whatever ****in' transmission with a Windsor bolt pattern I can get my hands on.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
holy crap, the site actually loaded for me in work! Hope everyone has been well.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
yikes sorry to hear. been going through it myself.

found out that the site wouldnt load in work on the classic layout. had to switch it to the new one. it was hanging up on some handshake with facebook that was blocked by our firewall.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I don't have any.

I just came to the office yesterday morning and was kind of happy to be back at work. Then he walked through the door and I remembered he worked here and I was like "god ****ing dammit".

And he just ****ing talks all ****ing day. But it's never about work, it's always about where he's going on vacation or sports or whatever. I never, ever hear him talk about work except some small fractions of time when really he's just talking to make it seem like he knows something, when it's blatantly obvious he doesn't know **** and his opinions are garbage because he doesn't know ****.

Totally useless.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Where is he going on vacation

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I went to a party on Friday and I was talking to a buddy, who just about every time I end up seeing him, is when he invites us to sushi.

This kid likes sushi.

He is a little nerdy, pretty sharp, really likes sushi.

He tells my wife and I about this new sushi place and how if you set the record for the most sushi eaten, you get 10% off of your meal any time you come in afterwards, until the record has been beaten.

My wife makes a joke "I could probably eat more sushi than you." (Which to be fair, she can eat a lot more than you'd expect)

He said "How many sushi rolls (like the full roll, not a slice) do you think you could honestly eat?"

She replied 12, max. Which I thought was a **** ton.

He ate 28 of them.

And stopped 2 short of his goal so he could have a milkshake.

He really likes sushi.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Where is he going on vacation

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I went to a party on Friday and I was talking to a buddy, who just about every time I end up seeing him, is when he invites us to sushi.

This kid likes sushi.

He is a little nerdy, pretty sharp, really likes sushi.

He tells my wife and I about this new sushi place and how if you set the record for the most sushi eaten, you get 10% off of your meal any time you come in afterwards, until the record has been beaten.

My wife makes a joke "I could probably eat more sushi than you." (Which to be fair, she can eat a lot more than you'd expect)

He said "How many sushi rolls (like the full roll, not a slice) do you think you could honestly eat?"

She replied 12, max. Which I thought was a **** ton.

He ate 28 of them.

And stopped 2 short of his goal so he could have a milkshake.

He really likes sushi.
What kind of ****ed up hillbilly restaurant serves sushi AND milkshakes?

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
What kind of ****ed up hillbilly restaurant serves sushi AND milkshakes?
I like to pair my sushi with a nice Red Baron frozen pizza and wash it down with a Yoohoo.

It's better than a 9 to 5 but with cooler Temps coming and paying for marketing and waiting for the phone to ring does suck.
Maybe you should talk to Autoguide. I hear they love running ads. You could reach all 12 people that visit this site. :shiftyeyes

Holy ****. A second transmission company has now let me place an order only to tell me they do not in fact have it in stock. What. The. ****. Apparently there is no ****ing C5 torque converter that exists in the entire country.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Holy ****. A second transmission company has now let me place an order only to tell me they do not in fact have it in stock. What. The. ****. Apparently there is no ****ing C5 torque converter that exists in the entire country.
you're an engineer, 3d print one or some ****

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I don't drive trains.

I do have a flux core Harbor Freight welder though, and this only has to live behind a 200 CID I6. Let the rigging begin.

And you mean to tell me you don't have one lying around in your massive collection?

I just wish they wouldn't keep wasting my time. I could have thrown in a C4 or AOD by now if I knew this was going to be such a clusterfuck.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
And you mean to tell me you don't have one lying around in your massive collection?
i would literally tightrope walk a live powerline while 69ing gary coleman's dead body over 12 buckets of discarded thai dicks before i would step foot in the door of a harbor freight store to save a burning toddler

19521 - 19540 of 20946 Posts