Modded Mustang Forums banner

19541 - 19560 of 20946 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
this whole "scrolling to the bottom of the page to find the clubhouse" **** is really ****ed up by my seven years of conditioning to scroll to the middle of the page

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I don't drive trains.

I do have a flux core Harbor Freight welder though, and this only has to live behind a 200 CID I6. Let the rigging begin.

And you mean to tell me you don't have one lying around in your massive collection?

I just wish they wouldn't keep wasting my time. I could have thrown in a C4 or AOD by now if I knew this was going to be such a clusterfuck.
Weld a piece of all thread from the crank to the yoke and bypass the transmission.

To reverse, just turn the key backwards so the engine starts backwards.

It will be fine.

Bookmark dah clubhouse
Look at this guy reading books.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Not good: mind is wandering towards the idea of getting rid of car payment

Apparently it's that time of year again.

Seems every time it starts getting near Fall, my automobile bone starts tingling. What the **** is wrong with me?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Are you gonna sell the 4 runner
lol :serious:

only thing that would make sense now that I have the trailer is to sell it and buy a 2006 Tundra and either purchase it outright or put zero dollars down and cut my monthly payment in half and then put the equity from the 4Runner into the ol' savings account

Really only reason I'm even toying with the idea in my head is because we spent a ****ton of money the past few months and it's stressing me out and I'm just being emotional right now.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
lol :serious:

only thing that would make sense now that I have the trailer is to sell it and buy a 2006 Tundra and either purchase it outright or put zero dollars down and cut my monthly payment in half and then put the equity from the 4Runner into the ol' savings account

Really only reason I'm even toying with the idea in my head is because we spent a ****ton of money the past few months and it's stressing me out and I'm just being emotional right now.
bro put all your income in a checking account with debit card, and monthly utility/fuel etc. expenses on a credit card that adds up to around 10% of that card's credit limit. pay that off every month, and budget the money from the debit account to cover food, insurance, rent, toys, and other miscellaneous expenses. you can see the number in your account and know that you can't go over that amount. you won't spend money you don't have, you won't have to do any fancy witchraft transferring or whatever, and if you're smart you'll be able to pay off at least the credit card debt relatively quickly. then just keep a savings account for uhh.. saving. idk, i never made it that far. but that technique works and it gives you some pretty dope street cred with transunion and equifux

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
bro put all your income in a checking account with debit card, and monthly utility/fuel etc. expenses on a credit card that adds up to around 10% of that card's credit limit. pay that off every month, and budget the money from the debit account to cover food, insurance, rent, toys, and other miscellaneous expenses. you can see the number in your account and know that you can't go over that amount. you won't spend money you don't have, you won't have to do any fancy witchraft transferring or whatever, and if you're smart you'll be able to pay off at least the credit card debt relatively quickly. then just keep a savings account for uhh.. saving. idk, i never made it that far. but that technique works and it gives you some pretty dope street cred with transunion and equifux
Are you ****ing with me right now? My credit score is above 800 dawg. I don't have credit card debt.

I just have the part of my brain I got from my dad called "being a cheap ass" so it makes me stress out even though I'm 100% fine.

tryna skool me on financial management! psh!

I'm well diversified!

19541 - 19560 of 20946 Posts