Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 195170 Posts

·
Make my day...N/A
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
due to lag of this thread I have closed it and created a new one.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/clubhouse/600090-mm-daily-chat-thread-v2-0-a.html

-ChrisJ

I looked but didn't see a thread like this but if I missed it would a mod delete this one. If you are at work, a post whore or bored this is the thread is to talk about anything under the sun unless it is nasty then take it to The Burnout Box http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/burnout-box/

I'll start off with a small rant. Washed the Cobra and noticed I ruined both rear tires in less than 120 miles by not having an alignment done right away after my IRS swap. Two 315's with less than 600 miles are toast:banghead

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts
Better then my buddy. He learned not to text and drive last night and scuffed the **** out of his wheel. Lucky not to have bent a tie rod

·
Make my day...N/A
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see the 315's going out in a blaze of glory. Not sure if I am going to keep the 95R's for future use or run the FR500's for the summer and sell both sets and pick up something new over the winter.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Im gonna need a new wing. Mine is fading and the paint is starting to chip :(

Sent from my dog.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
:fu

I know. I don't have money right now lol. I just got a fuel filter for it to hopefully fix my gas mileage problem then next, who knows what. I am about to go buy something for it on AM lol.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,215 Posts

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
I see the 315's going out in a blaze of glory. Not sure if I am going to keep the 95R's for future use or run the FR500's for the summer and sell both sets and pick up something new over the winter.
i ran over a nail and blew out a tire today :shiftyeyes

already ordered my new set though... **** sucks son. It was the money i was gonna use to start my half-sleeve tattoo =|

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
I looked but didn't see a thread like this but if I missed it would a mod delete this one. If you are at work, a post whore or bored this is the thread is to talk about anything under the sun unless it is nasty then take it to The Burnout Box http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/burnout-box/

I'll start off with a small rant. Washed the Cobra and noticed I ruined both rear tires in less than 120 miles by not having an alignment done right away after my IRS swap. Two 315's with less than 600 miles are toast:banghead
Pics or GTFO!

·
Make my day...N/A
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just bought 4 new tires, then I got a job at a tire shop where I could have gotten them for so much less. :facepalm:
You and I must share the same upside down horse shoe when it comes to luck and timing.:rolleyes: What size tires did you go with?

1 - 20 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.