Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 195170 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Anybody use foam to wash there cars? Me and my buddy are thinking about buying a Foam Lance to clean our cars. Power washer + foam lance = clean ass car. :lol

Setup he is using is what I would be:
MTM hyrdo foam lance, you do not need to buy those expensive ones. This one does the job at half the price.
Craftsman pressure washer 2700psi, 2.3gpm. soap is Maxi Suds II from chemical guys

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Why didn't you get an alignment ?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Make my day...N/A
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
There is only one shop here that has a laser alignment machine and they broke one of the heads and were waiting on parts. So my two weeks of jigging around cost me a couple of tires.

·
Make my day...N/A
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Anybody use foam to wash there cars? Me and my buddy are thinking about buying a Foam Lance to clean our cars. Power washer + foam lance = clean ass car. :lol

foam lance evo x - YouTube

Setup he is using is what I would be:
Looks like a lot of waste using that much soap and if you don't get it rinsed off completely and it dried on it would be a huge pain in the ass to get off.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
We should have an actual chat room made. That would be pretty sweet.
+9874602389630...I know google chrome has a chat option...I wonder if it could be integrated?

winning! haha

Chirped 3rd today! :rockon
here's an e-cookie http://aimfundraising.com/images/home-cookiedough.jpg let me know when you turn 3rd into a blazing cloud and then we'll talk comprende? :D

wakey wakey MM...eggs and bakey :yes

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I'm freakishly tired at work. Trying to decide if it's more important for me to get **** done and further injure my wrist or slack off a bit and try to rest my wrist best I can while being barely productive. I really picked te best time ever to injure myself. Somewhere on my leg would've been much less inconvenient.

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
I'm awake. Dunno for how much longer. Me and the gf just finished watching Silent Hill...I havn't decided if I want to start on my hardstyle mix or if I'm just gonna dick around on the computer till I pass out.

41 - 60 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.