Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
85361 - 85380 of 195170 Posts

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
still haven't found an mgw. And my xbox needs to update. gahhhhh
Why not buy new? A lot of people I see selling them used want 150-175 for them. Wouldn't be saving all that much. I'm with hurst because I picked it up for $20 and anything was better than stock, but I'm actually pretty happy with it. Like it more than I thought I would

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Most of my car has been built with used/junkyard parts. Make sure to get the bushing thing from Ford though when you do the shifter. Just pop it in and put the new shifter in there. I got mine from Ford for I think like $7, so it'd prob cost you maybe $11ish. Might have to get them to print a diagram and point it out to get the part number though, they had a hard time finding it. I might still have the part number somewhere if you need it.

Hell, even my 2.5 stroker motor was built with a junkyard crank. 90% of the cost of the shortblock is in the rods and pistons :eek:

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Don't. Alex is trying to start **** because he couldn't last time since you were the bigger person and walked outta the thread.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
How do you see if something like that is out a tiny bit? They can LOOK perfect, but still be worn. That's the thing about wear on bushings, it's not so obvious until you actually start having issues. For $7 to ensure there is no extra play in the new shifter, I said **** it and went for it. I mean we know I'm weird but I can't be the only one :headscratcher:

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Look, arummel, i've learned through an infraction, and now through your vacations to not get in pissing matches with people. Just put it in the mods' hair. That's obviously what they want,

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
:facepalm:

No. You're missing the point. I don't ****ing hate you, stop taking things so seriously. I **** around a lot. You are an easy target to pick on, but it's not that I'm seriously hating on you. You need to ****ing realize that I'm not here to be your enemy, and you need to get your panties out of a wad and stop thinking like I'm always seriously hating on you. Both times you've gotten butthurt, I was dicking around. I'M NOT A SERIOUS PERSON. When you've been through as much **** in life as I have, you learn to have tough skin and a sense of humor which allows you to laugh a lot of **** off. You obviously haven't developed that in your sheltered life, but that's how it is.

tl;dr stop taking **** I say seriously and getting butthurt about it cuz I'm just ****ing with you.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
:facepalm:

No. You're missing the point. I don't ****ing hate you, stop taking things so seriously. I **** around a lot. You are an easy target to pick on, but it's not that I'm seriously hating on you. You need to ****ing realize that I'm not here to be your enemy, and you need to get your panties out of a wad and stop thinking like I'm always seriously hating on you. Both times you've gotten butthurt, I was dicking around. I'M NOT A SERIOUS PERSON. When you've been through as much **** in life as I have, you learn to have tough skin and a sense of humor which allows you to laugh a lot of **** off. You obviously haven't developed that in your sheltered life, but that's how it is.

tl;dr stop taking **** I say seriously and getting butthurt about it cuz I'm just ****ing with you.
****ing with me is fine. Insulting me, calling me an idiot, etc is not fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
$10 says I could go up to rocco (just for an example) and call him a pony loving little homo, and not a single **** would be given. You? No, you get your panties in a wad.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
85361 - 85380 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.