Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
108341 - 108360 of 195170 Posts

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
roush billet strut cap set, comp cams beehive springs, phaser limter kit ,steel retainers.. Roush and auto meter black and blue gauges, bmr k-member and a arms, gt500 dual fue pumps, red alternator ( forget the site for that one, its on a roush forum, i can find it), Roush hyoer black 20" rims, Michelin PSS's

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

oh and poilished fuel rails

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
do you plan on building your motor? gt500 fuel pumps are useless for you right now...

I would just get the wheels and tires if I were you. The PSS rubber is so nice and sticky.
'

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I hope the n2mb wot box goes on Black Friday sale again this year. Bought one last year but has to sell it when I was off work for two months.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
xkape, what websites are you looking at? AM has no sale :(

Jim, didn't know you were into high end watches. Pretty cool

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
DSG.. AM will, i asked on S197 and Shane told me they were. I am on Roush, BMR, LMR and Lethal at the moment.

go to S197 and like the first thread topic thing is vendor specials.. read that section

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Jim, didn't know you were into high end watches. Pretty cool
been into the watch game for a few years now..... meaning i bought and sold my first sub about 10 years ago lol. REALLY want a daytona. have no use for the extra complications on it though.

108341 - 108360 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.