Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
108421 - 108440 of 195170 Posts

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts
No dude trust me. I would rather be alone today then have to go see my family. I already went with my dad to help my grandma and all she did was bitch at us. Great way to spend a ****ing day off

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Could be me with nobody to spend the holidays with and nothing to do but sit in the hotel room and drink.
I'll trade you.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Blue you wanna run away and Thanksgiving together?

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Could be worse. Could be me and going to work lol

Sent from cellular signals

Could be me with nobody to spend the holidays with and nothing to do but sit in the hotel room and drink.

I kinda envy that. I have to spend it with my ****ed up family

No you don't envy it. It's ****ing depressing. I would give anything to be with my family today.

No dude trust me. I would rather be alone today then have to go see my family. I already went with my dad to help my grandma and all she did was bitch at us. Great way to spend a ****ing day off
I've spent holidays with everyone of these situations. All have their pros and cons. I have to say my beerah has helped with some of these. :D but I think working was the least meaningful, but saved me the most money. (Made me realize I do miss my family. The alone situation with just beer sucks but... no drama and rather peaceful. If that lonely go to the closest watering hole and just remember "misery loves company" . And with my inlaws who show all their problems up front and with my family who hide all their problems in the closet it has its merits also.

Just make each day a good one. And remember yesterday, so that way you can make tomorrow better.

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts
I've spent holidays with everyone of these situations. All have their pros and cons. I have to say my beerah has helped with some of these. :D but I think working was the least meaningful, but saved me the most money. (Made me realize I do miss my family. The alone situation with just beer sucks but... no drama and rather peaceful. If that lonely go to the closest watering hole and just remember "misery loves company" . And with my inlaws who show all their problems up front and with my family who hide all their problems in the closet it has its merits also.

Just make each day a good one. And remember yesterday, so that way you can make tomorrow better.
Problem with that is if I have ANY beer my grandma calls me an alcoholic :facepalm: Lets see last Christmas I ruined Christmas because I sliced the ham too thin (apparently she wants the ****ing thing quartered).

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Yeah I have no problem not going to family get togethers. I've skipped my great great uncles christmas the past 2 years because I don't like his wife.

I know my grandma will hate me when/if I get a tattoo, she quit talking to my dad(her son) for awhile after he got his. Hell it took her over a month to take me out for dinner for my birthday, yet my cousin goes to Germany and she goes with them. We consider that one the "golden child", she will do anything for him.

Now my other grandma apparently talks about me all the time, I seem to be the favorite grandchild. She talks about how I'm the jack of all trades and when she wants something done I'm the first one she calls.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Problem with that is if I have ANY beer my grandma calls me an alcoholic :facepalm: Lets see last Christmas I ruined Christmas because I sliced the ham too thin (apparently she wants the ****ing thing quartered).
Tell me more about your love towards your grandmother

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
108421 - 108440 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.