·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Yea I just stick to hookah.

Maybe cigars on special occasions lol

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
So today for thanksgiving I met Skye's mom. Pretty cool lady.

Cept right now I'm in a bit of culture shock. Her mom used to be a real bad alcoholic and is super involved with an AA group. So that's where we've ended up now since theyre having a big Thanksgiving thing going on.

Not going to lie, I'm really out of my element here. So...yeah. Full on recluse mode, hiding in my phone cause I don't want to socialize.

What you all doing today?

·
Cleg Jr.
9,436 Posts
So today for thanksgiving I met Skye's mom. Pretty cool lady.

Cept right now I'm in a bit of culture shock. Her mom used to be a real bad alcoholic and is super involved with an AA group. So that's where we've ended up now since theyre having a big Thanksgiving thing going on.

Not going to lie, I'm really out of my element here. So...yeah. Full on recluse mode, hiding in my phone cause I don't want to socialize.

What you all doing today?
Drinking :shiftyeyes

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Alright, hearing all these depressing stories today, **** this. We're all getting together next year for

MM THANKSGIVING

We'll just raid a hotel or something and bring an asston of booze and food

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Alright, hearing all these depressing stories today, **** this. We're all getting together next year for

MM THANKSGIVING

I approve this message.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Well, gonna get the hood and side skirts painted, get a chin spoiler and grill delete, and more low, then relist the car at a higher price.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

MM THANKSGIVING

Probably not going to ever happen. However everyone better come to the AM show this year. Should be even better than last year

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Probably not going to ever happen. However everyone better come to the AM show this year. Should be even better than last year

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hey, we can hope lol. And we could probably plan something. That said, I do plan on hitting up the AM show!

So I thought this was supposed to be a good day but it's just a bunch of pissed off unhappy assholes walking around fake smiling and silently hating each other. Lol oh well, yay family time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Lol oh joy!

108441 - 108460 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.