Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
155421 - 155440 of 195170 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Not much choice when we had to relocate and build. I had to live somewhere.

That said, our rent house is a brand new house. We are the first people that have ever lived in it.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

That's the life of my truck right now.
Fair enough. A new house would be up to modern code too. And its new, so there's comfort in that.

And I'd guess its a bit different from our rentals, as you seem to be employed with a lifelong career, and can speak the English language fluently.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Fair enough. A new house would be up to modern code too. And its new, so there's comfort in that.

And I'd guess its a bit different from our rentals, as you seem to be employed with a lifelong career, and can speak the English language fluently.
My uncle owns 25 rent houses in a small college town in Oklahoma. I'm familiar with what you speak of. Lol.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
My uncle owns 25 rent houses in a small college town in Oklahoma. I'm familiar with what you speak of. Lol.
College students. *shiver*

Most of them are actually alright because they want the security deposit their parents gave them back, so damage is generally minimal. We had a couple subletting a few years back. Found a hookah and a makeshift bong in the house and it smelled of smoke.

No, the ones who are the WORST do one or both of these:
1. Say "have a blessed day"
2. Talk about how great of renters they are and how they'll make the rent payment.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Guys, list these car manufactures in order from your favorite to total pos in terms of overall quality.

Ford, GMC, Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Lincoln, Cadillac, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan.

Also, please state why you chose the first and last one in the list.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Does anyone have enough experience to give a real and accurate judgment of more than one car from all of those manufacturers?

Dodge is last though. Because it sucks :p

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
College students. *shiver*

Most of them are actually alright because they want the security deposit their parents gave them back, so damage is generally minimal. We had a couple subletting a few years back. Found a hookah and a makeshift bong in the house and it smelled of smoke.

No, the ones who are the WORST do one or both of these:
1. Say "have a blessed day"
2. Talk about how great of renters they are and how they'll make the rent payment.
Lol
Guys, list these car manufactures in order from your favorite to total pos in terms of overall quality.

Ford, GMC, Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Lincoln, Cadillac, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan.

Ford /

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts

Ford GM Chrysler Audi Lexus Toyota and then everybody else with honda and Mitsubishi at the bottom

I just hate Hondas and mitsus

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Does anyone have enough experience to give a real and accurate judgment of more than one car from all of those manufacturers?

Dodge is last though. Because it sucks :p
Thanks for the input. Why is it in last? Ford ego aside please :)

Lol

Ford /
:lmao

10/10 did not see that coming from you

:shiftyeyes

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
After renting, I don't know if I ever want to own a house. Both the older guys at work complain about the money and time it takes taking care of it. One guy owns a few rentals so I can see why he hates the after hours work, the other guy I think is just lazy and wants to be paid to fix it instead of buying the parts and time to work on it. If I ever leave the maintenance world, you can bet I will keep renting as long as it makes sense money wise. I actually get paid to put a furnace in my own apartment this fall. That would normally cost a homeowner around $1200 for furnace/evap coil.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Ford GM Chrysler Audi Lexus Toyota and then everybody else with honda and Mitsubishi at the bottom

I just hate Hondas and mitsus
Why? Because of looks? Because of the people that own them? Please explain.

Sorry, for homework. No worries, you will remain anonymous.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Lmao there's an evo 8 around rock hill with "mustang killer" on the rear windshield. What a douche.

Almost as bad as the yellow integra with "panty dropper" on the windshield.

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Only had any real experience with a few.
So this is the order of what I would trust to buy.

1 Nissan - had 3 within the last year all had no problems. Basic matinance and they ran/run perfect. And as crazy as it sounds, the 240 has been the best one.
2 Ford/Lincoln - Basically a tie with Nissan. Family has owned a ton of Ford cars/trucks through the years.
3 Toyota
4 Honda
5 Chevy/GMC/Cadillac
6 Hyundai
7 Dodge/Chrysler

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Why? Because of looks? Because of the people that own them? Please explain.

Sorry, for homework. No worries, you will remain anonymous.
Mitsubishi used American POW's for slave labor during ww2 and refuse to apologize for it. So I refuse to give them money.

And the kids who drive Hondas are douchebags.

And idc if it's anonymous lol you can name me if you want.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
no love for Dodge? lol I would rock a Dart and I admit I was impressed with a 715HP 4 door sedan. **** it if it can't hold the road, it's a family car that's fast as ****. I could kill all 4 of us at the same time!

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Only had any real experience with a few.
So this is the order of what I would trust to buy.

1 Nissan - had 3 within the last year all had no problems. Basic matinance and they ran/run perfect.
2 Ford/Lincoln
3 Toyota
4 Honda
5 Chevy/GMC/Cadillac
6 Hyundai
7 Dodge/Chrysler
Ford, Dodge ,Chevy, GMC, the other American ones.
^sounds reasonable, but I'd put nissin a tier or two down.
Thank you guys. Repped.

·