Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
165741 - 165760 of 195170 Posts

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
So I finally got around to installing this ****er. It's only been sitting in my shed for months. Now I just have to reinstall the bumper.

Oh and renegade, the fog deletes actually look really good.

Not sure if I want to put mine on though, my headlights suck ass and need an alignment/brighter bulb because I end up using my fogs just to see at night where Tucson fails to place Street lights (which is all of the outskirts)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

They do look sexy though

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Haha. I lol'd at the bill.

That thing was amazing.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Well, my stove just went up in flames because apparently my smoke detector is "faulty"

Sitting here huffing oxygen with a fine ass paramedic chick, while motherfuckers tear my kitchen apart.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I knew my good luck streak was going to end eventually

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
:lol
Not like I'm trying to hit it anyway.

I mean, I would... But my girlfriend wouldn't like that very much.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
My car is downright hazardous to drive at night. I need HID's

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

That being said adjusting your headlights isn't hard to do yourself
I need to just do it... I keep putting it off

:lol
Not like I'm trying to hit it anyway.

I mean, I would... But my girlfriend wouldn't like that very much.
Ask her and quote "do you speak any French? I'm having trouble with a phrase, maybe you can help show me what a ... menage et touis is :shiftyeyes"

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
I need to just do it... I keep putting it off

Ask her and quote "do you speak any French? I'm having trouble with a phrase, maybe you can help show me what a ... menage et touis is :shiftyeyes"
Three is spelled trois, not touis, lmao

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Well, my stove just went up in flames because apparently my smoke detector is "faulty"

Sitting here huffing oxygen with a fine ass paramedic chick, while motherfuckers tear my kitchen apart.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I knew my good luck streak was going to end eventually
If i were to make a movie on your life, one scene for sure would be you plowing some chick and then all of a sudden, you with your dick on fire. Legit fire.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Three is spelled trois, not touis, lmao
You have to seem like you have no idea what it is dipshit... No wonder you don't get pussy, no game.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
I seriously have no idea why one would misspell trois in that phrase.
Une doo touis cat sink sea sept wheat noof dees

Bitch I know my French now stop having a hard on for my purposeful misspelling

165741 - 165760 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.