Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
182381 - 182400 of 195170 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

First rule in HVAC, if you crack an a-coil pan while cleaning it, don't try to tub and tile caulk it and hide it because

1)The date and time of who did the **** is right there on the panel

2)You are never going to be able to seal that crack with that ****.

3)Your Friday is going to be shitty because I'm going to kick you in the dick berries because I have to braze it in because you don't ****ing know how.

At this point, panel was removed for cleaning, pan was broke, no one said ****, he caulked it, put the panel back on with a clean date in April this year, I get called at 11:30 pm from new resident (best foot forward right?) I have to take the flue and this apart, access the panel to find that ****.

YOU WANT SUM FUK?

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
See how this can be used for bad?
They should know we can't be trusted with things like this. Remember when we got the thread tags disabled because we're a bunch of immature children? It's like giving a monkey a machinegun.

#Autoguide made a bunch of changes and decided to throw hashtags in there #forsomereason
Autoguide decided to go all TwitterFacebook on us with their damned hastags and ats.

#Autoguidesucksabigone
#Improbablybannednow

Watching Adventure Time like a real adult. **** yeah!
Real adults watch Regular Show. :shiftyeyes

What I want to know is
1.) How the **** do I turn off this quote notification bullshit?
2.) How the **** do I get rid of this stupid ass column with ads on the right?

Although I probably know the answer to both, which is "you don't."

:computer:

#****thesystem

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
First off, **** this new update.

Secondly, if my supervisor says anymore dumb **** today, I'm probably going to beat him with his own shoe. He's a nice guy but he doesn't even think about what he's asking people to do.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Here is smokey townhome demo pile on main level before paint. feels like I have been smoking cigs through my nose. Pics don't do it justice. It's bad when your cobweb's are tar stained :lol

That's absolutely horrid man, you can see how bad it is in the walls. I can't even imagine being in there trying to do work. Damn that's rough.

First off, **** this new update.

Secondly, if my supervisor says anymore dumb **** today, I'm probably going to beat him with his own shoe. He's a nice guy but he doesn't even think about what he's asking people to do.
This new update sucks the big one. So yeah, **** this new update!

We need some examples of said dumb ****. We all need a laugh considering this update has forever ruined the mojo in this forum.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
What'd he ask you to do? Move your desk into the basement?
That's absolutely horrid man, you can see how bad it is in the walls. I can't even imagine being in there trying to do work. Damn that's rough.

This new update sucks the big one. So yeah, **** this new update!

We need some examples of said dumb ****. We all need a laugh considering this update has forever ruined the mojo in this forum.
If you want stories, I've got stories.

I inspect aircraft parts. In a nutshell, the process goes like this. Lay up the parts, cook in autoclave, trim, then assemble. Pretty simple process.

This morning, we noticed one of the tool pin holes is off center, which is a pretty big issue. We have a special tool to measure stuff like this. They measure it and then go off to send me the report. As soon as the measure it, I had this conversation.

Supervisor: Go ahead and write that part up.

Me: I will as soon as they send me the report.

Supervisor: You can write it up without the report.

Me: Using what information?

Supervisor: What do you mean?

Me: I have nothing to go on. You're asking me to write a report with zero info. I literally cannot do that.

Supervisor: I'll go see what I can do about it.

I've seen them amend the process guide to allow them to paint one side of the part and then put it back in the assembly fixture. Paint got all ****ed up and had to be repainted. I tried to warn them but no one listens.

Back when we were working weekends, I told them I wouldn't be in one weekend since it was my anniversary and I was going to be out of town. They called me at 6:45 AM that Saturday and asked me to cancel my plans and come to work. Out of curiosity, I asked them what they needed checked. Three fasteners. They wanted me to cancel my anniversary plans over three ****ing fasteners. I can't quite remember what all I said but I know I told our director of operations to go **** himself. Luckily my union steward had my back on that one.

Thankfully, I'm out of this place for good in two weeks. If yall want, I can write up some more stories when I get time.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
If you want stories, I've got stories.

I inspect aircraft parts. In a nutshell, the process goes like this. Lay up the parts, cook in autoclave, trim, then assemble. Pretty simple process.

This morning, we noticed one of the tool pin holes is off center, which is a pretty big issue. We have a special tool to measure stuff like this. They measure it and then go off to send me the report. As soon as the measure it, I had this conversation.

Supervisor: Go ahead and write that part up.

Me: I will as soon as they send me the report.

Supervisor: You can write it up without the report.

Me: Using what information?

Supervisor: What do you mean?

Me: I have nothing to go on. You're asking me to write a report with zero info. I literally cannot do that.

Supervisor: I'll go see what I can do about it.

I've seen them amend the process guide to allow them to paint one side of the part and then put it back in the assembly fixture. Paint got all ****ed up and had to be repainted. I tried to warn them but no one listens.

Back when we were working weekends, I told them I wouldn't be in one weekend since it was my anniversary and I was going to be out of town. They called me at 6:45 AM that Saturday and asked me to cancel my plans and come to work. Out of curiosity, I asked them what they needed checked. Three fasteners. They wanted me to cancel my anniversary plans over three ****ing fasteners. I can't quite remember what all I said but I know I told our director of operations to go **** himself. Luckily my union steward had my back on that one.

Thankfully, I'm out of this place for good in two weeks. If yall want, I can write up some more stories when I get time.
Haha that's pretty rough dude. So you're out of there in 2 weeks? Where you heading to now for work? Same thing or something different?

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Haha that's pretty rough dude. So you're out of there in 2 weeks? Where you heading to now for work? Same thing or something different?
I'm going back to school. I'll make more money from the GI Bill than I would working here. After I finish my degree, my wife and I are moving to Texas.

That's the plan, at least.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Bottom lefthand corner, drop down box.
Stupid site won't let me rape you.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

The reactor beside the one I'm drawing a p&Id for is running a sulphur reaction :/

I'm gonna smell like **** after work.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
If you read through the Admins post about the update he says how to get rid of all the new crap and back to normal.

It's all in the user control panel. Can turn off the new notifications, default to the proper layout, get rid of the side bar.

I do actually like one thing about the update. The tagging thing. So you don't have to message people to get them somewhere.

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Fuuuuu-what is with the new layout? Instantly switched back to classic. Couldn't stand it :(

In other news, I finally got my stereo/sub working the way they should be. Yay for having proper sounding audio again!

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
182381 - 182400 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.