Not open for further replies.
182421 - 182440 of 195170 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
That was like a 40 mile straight. lol

Those movies really are terrible.
It was 18-26 miles.

I like them, but stupid **** like in the first movie gets annoying. At this point, I really just want to see how close they got mimicking Paul with his brother.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

So I finally decided I'm gonna ditch the 3650 and get a t56. For sure. Maybe.

But I'll earn enough this summer to afford the conversion. Probably gonna do it in my roommate's garage floor like my gears.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I think a few MM guys from your way came down. Jgib usually goes and bigchris.

It's just been me and the wife this year. I get in trouble when I ride around with friends. lol
Well I know of people that go. I'm not friends with them.
I don't have friends. Remi can't drive.
One of these years I'll make it down.
How far is OC from you?
Me too
OC road trip next year?:yes
Yes!
That was like a 40 mile straight. lol

Those movies really are terrible.
It was 18-26 miles.
I like them, but stupid **** like in the first movie gets annoying. At this point, I really just want to see how close they got mimicking Paul with his brother.
I don't get why people hate on them because they're unrealistic.
It's not a documentary it's an action movie made for entertainment.
They did really good in the 7th one. And gave him a great ending to keep him from being in future movies.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Just drove a 2007 BMW M6 v10 and a basic 2008 Mercedes E class. Dad actually came to work today since he needed help and drove a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover with the supercharged 4.0L. He then also drove the merc. Then the other guy that was with us drove a 2007 Porsche 911 Targa 4. Was an expensive convoy.

/coolstorybro

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Well I know of people that go. I'm not friends with them.
I don't have friends. Remi can't drive.

How far is OC from you?

Yes!

I don't get why people hate on them because they're unrealistic.
It's not a documentary it's an action movie made for entertainment.
They did really good in the 7th one. And gave him a great ending to keep him from being in future movies.
Like I said, I enjoy the movies, but suspension of disbelief only goes so far. The eclipse's ****ing floor pan fell out. What?

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
If you read through the Admins post about the update he says how to get rid of all the new crap and back to normal.

It's all in the user control panel. Can turn off the new notifications, default to the proper layout, get rid of the side bar.

I do actually like one thing about the update. The tagging thing. So you don't have to message people to get them somewhere.
good to know

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I came to share good news - I GOT THAT JOB IN SEATTLE MAKING TWICE WHAT I DO IN CRAPPY OLE OKLAHOMA!!! PAC NW BOUND IN A WEEK!!

but now my head hurts from this new site layout and I want a lobotomy with a plastic spoon

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
so my incentive flight was ****ing awesome. god damn tali got me right in the eyes with a laser though.

also some country singer had a free concert out here, it wasnt bad.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
so my incentive flight was ****ing awesome. god damn tali got me right in the eyes with a laser though.

also some country singer had a free concert out here, it wasnt bad.
Don't they know those cause eye damage?
/s

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
My ****ing feet and legs are done. One more ac install tomorrow and I'm off until the 26th. First time having a vacation that long. Unless you count unemployment in 09

182421 - 182440 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.