Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
182581 - 182600 of 195170 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Sorry to hear about your cat, Andy. I've only had to deal with one pet death and it was horrible. I'm not looking forward to losing either of the dogs I have now. I start to tear up just thinking about it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go track down whoever is chopping these damn onions.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Nah I still have two other cats. One of which never leaves my side and is currently laying by my feet right now. Lord help me if something happens to her.

Also you got a link to that? Was it's Jeffs feedback page or BWAL's? There posts everywhere and I made posts regarding it everywhere as well lol. Idk where what is.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Sorry to hear about your cat, Andy. I've only had to deal with one pet death and it was horrible. I'm not looking forward to losing either of the dogs I have now. I start to tear up just thinking about it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go track down whoever is chopping these damn onions.
Them onions are strong today lol

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,389 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss, Mach. I'm getting choked up thinking about it myself. We had to put my cat down a couple of years ago, and we had her since she was a kitten. She was 16, and up until the end, full of love.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Thanks guys. Means a lot. I had to pull my self into my room and onto the computer to get my mind off of her. Ive been standing at her grave for the past 5 or so minutes. I stand there thinking that she should be under dirt but instead running through the house like every day in the past. I look at all the places I would see her, expecting her to be there, but only to be reminded that I will never see her again. Today is going to suck and I will probably forever get choked up anytime I think about her or see her grave. She was such a beautiful cat.
:hug
Sorry to hear. That's tough.

I hate when you're trying to give people money for stuff and you send them a paragraph and they answer with a sentence that doesn't cover half of it. Like... did you not want my money or what dude? Is this not your business?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Had a follow u at the hospital today. Clean bill of health, im all good.
Glad you weren't hurt when you were rolling around with that dude, dude.

:hug
Sorry to hear. That's tough.

I hate when you're trying to give people money for stuff and you send them a paragraph and they answer with a sentence that doesn't cover half of it. Like... did you not want my money or what dude? Is this not your business?
Don't forget my Remi picture, woman. >:)

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Don't forget my Remi picture, woman. >:)
You'll get it tomorrow. I was off today so naturally I was at work all morning and I have my final final tonight. Then a whole 2 weeks of summer vacation before summer semester...
But I work way late tomorrow so I'm practically off.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
You'll get it tomorrow. I was off today so naturally I was at work all morning and I have my final final tonight. Then a whole 2 weeks of summer vacation before summer semester...
But I work way late tomorrow so I'm practically off.
Let Remi take the test @xocolleenox

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

If we're going to have these new functions I'm going to rape the **** out of them

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
@TheUNZippee! Bring it on Bish. Also you and your invisible mode :shfityeyes

182581 - 182600 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.