Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
182601 - 182620 of 195170 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Only thing thats really bugging me right now is how the quick reply is forcing the page to reload uppon posting. and 99% of the time I get a message saying that I need to wait x amount of time to post again. So its as if its trying to post twice.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
@Mach Stang! I have not had that happen yet, @Mach Stang!
happens quiet a bit for me

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

let meh make a video to prrrroooove

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

oh I see how this thing is. doesnt do it when I try to make a video lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

**** yoooooooooooooooou. I think it works when it goes to add to my post, but not when some one else has poste. @TheUNZippee post some thing so I can prove my pain and suffering!!!

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Nope. I already turned those off in preemptive measure against people like you, lal.
Let Remi take the test @xocolleenox
I don't mind taking a test I know I'm gonna ace.
Only thing thats really bugging me right now is how the quick reply is forcing the page to reload uppon posting. and 99% of the time I get a message saying that I need to wait x amount of time to post again. So its as if its trying to post twice.
All. The. Time.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
happens quiet a bit for me

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

let meh make a video to prrrroooove

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

oh I see how this thing is. doesnt do it when I try to make a video lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

**** yoooooooooooooooou. I think it works when it goes to add to my post, but not when some one else has poste. @TheUNZippee post some thing so I can prove my pain and suffering!!!

@Mach Stang! Stop forgetting mah Xclamation mark bruh!

Nope. I already turned those off in preemptive measure against people like you, lal.

I don't mind taking a test I know I'm gonna ace.

All. The. Time.
Yore sew smart @xocolleenox #giggity

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I think I turned my mentions off as well, lol
I actually like that feature a lot. I just figured I'd leave it off until the novelty wore off because of people like Zip and Cor, who did it the other day.
I can still see if I check. And no one talks about me anyway so it's not important for me.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

ok I cant get it to happen when Im recording. So I give up lol
Maybe they've gotten it fixed? It was doing it to me up until now. I'm noticing it seem less.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
@Mach Stang! Stop forgetting mah Xclamation mark bruh!

Yore sew smart @xocolleenox #giggity
yer nam meks thngs so deficelt!
@TheUNZippee! @TheUNZippee! @TheUNZippee! @TheUNZippee! @TheUNZippee! @TheUNZippee!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I actually like that feature a lot. I just figured I'd leave it off until the novelty wore off because of people like Zip and Cor, who did it the other day.
I can still see if I check. And no one talks about me anyway so it's not important for me.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Maybe they've gotten it fixed? It was doing it to me up until now. I'm noticing it seem less.
maybe.... Just maybe:serious:

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
182601 - 182620 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.