Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
182721 - 182740 of 195170 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Just make sure if you have any filters or pumps to shut them off before adding sand, adgitating, cleaning, or anything else. If it gets sucked up into the filter, the sand can bind the motors on the pumps and burn them up or make them run like crap.
You always do with the filter as heater I have. The water level obviously drops and I it would leave them out of water.
Ya, I just had sand in a tank once and I was just moving rock around and doing a little cleaning and that little bit of agitation stirred up the sand and it killed my filter.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Dammit.
I was gonna go out and get Zip's Remi photo but my neighbors creepy kids are out.
Every time you go outside they run up to the curb and crash to a stop like they're on an invisible fence and start yelling 'hi' across the street. But they don't stop after you say hi. They just stand there going "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!"
I will happily have dumb conversations with your kids. I don't mind that. But teach it some more words guys.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
THEY'RE WATCHING

I hear the Administrator once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road.

Dammit.
I was gonna go out and get Zip's Remi photo but my neighbors creepy kids are out.
Every time you go outside they run up to the curb and crash to a stop like they're on an invisible fence and start yelling 'hi' across the street. But they don't stop after you say hi. They just stand there going "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!"
I will happily have dumb conversations with your kids. I don't mind that. But teach it some more words guys.
I'm surprised. Those kids sound like the personification of a dog. It's like if Remi was a human.

Beats my neighbors. How sad is it that the ones that get drunk on their porch and blast Lynrd Skynyrd late into the night are one of the better neighbors on the block?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
went for a nice little quick drive. first time really throwing it in corners sense i lowered the car. handles alot better, even with the minimal drop i did. (probly has something to do with the new shocks i put in when i lowered it) but still. that and did a few doughnuts in a rural intersection (it already had the marks thier to) so im happy again. time to aply to some local jobs. :)

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
so, anybody know about JDM engineering or Wicked motorsports in new jersey? i'm shopping around for a tuner for my car when I go turbo this fall, and i'm just trying to get opinions
ive heard of jdm, thats about it on that one.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

well, aplied to a gas station about a 5 min walk from my house. i hope i get a call from them, it would be nice not having to drive to work. and aplied to walmart :( i dont want to work for walmart

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
ive heard of jdm, thats about it on that one.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

well, aplied to a gas station about a 5 min walk from my house. i hope i get a call from them, it would be nice not having to drive to work. and aplied to walmart :( i dont want to work for walmart
Any industrial stuff in your area? I don't know about other places, but we're hurting for employees here.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,459 Posts
so, anybody know about JDM engineering or Wicked motorsports in new jersey? i'm shopping around for a tuner for my car when I go turbo this fall, and i'm just trying to get opinions
Murican muscle tuned by a company called Japanese Domestic Motors engineering...? :shiftyeyes

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Any industrial stuff in your area? I don't know about other places, but we're hurting for employees here.
Nothing close by, and the pay isnt great for how far away id have to go. And getting into the 2 places close to me is next to imposible. They have a freakin waitlist.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
I'm a press operator, the equipment I run is a 650 tonne eagle press for stamping steel into brake caliper pistons, it's a pretty cool process.

My plant has my press, 6 cnc for grooving the caliper pistons, grinders for surface finish and a big ass chrome plater
That's cool.

182721 - 182740 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.