Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
182981 - 183000 of 195170 Posts

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Lol I found out through FB that Dwayne Johnson (the rock) married my friend to her husband in a surprise wedding. Its now made headlines on a bunch of news sites. That is one rad wedding. And The Rock is one stand up guy.
That dude is your friend? I saw that video. Pretty jealous. The Rock is my idol lol.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
I know his wife, Dilara. We grew up together. I was quite surprised when I found out who she was dating, but he seems to have a cool personality. Now they're happily married. Oh yeah, add me to the envy train too lol

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
its almost like swift bought a vert to learn how to paint....

for those that might know more about the human body than me, can extreme heat cause bruising or make it easier to get a bruise? lately I've been finding bruises all over my body and I cant for the life of me figure out whats causing them

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
its almost like swift bought a vert to learn how to paint....

for those that might know more about the human body than me, can extreme heat cause bruising or make it easier to get a bruise? lately I've been finding bruises all over my body and I cant for the life of me figure out whats causing them
Just heat no.
But heat could be causing you vitamin deficiencies which can make you bruise easier.
Or you're getting old.
Really there are a lot of reasons but related to heat that would be my bet.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I painted my car in photoshop like that when I was bored and doing those car painting shops.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

a vitamin deficiency could very well be it combined with the heat. out here my diet consists of mostly chicken, rice, gatorade, and water. I'll have the occasional clif bar or beef jerky but thats it.
Have someone send you some Flintstone vitamins.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
I painted my car in photoshop like that when I was bored and doing those car painting shops.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Have someone send you some Flintstone vitamins.
if somebody wants to send me a care package I wont say no lol

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

with all the airplane parts I have laying around you'd think I was trying to do this **** with a KC-10

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
with all the airplane parts I have laying around you'd think I was trying to do this **** with a KC-10
I should do that with cell phones. You know. For hipsters. **** come out looking all steam punk n ****.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

now i have to find that ****ing piece of paper with my address on it :lol
It's one of those ridiculous ones isn’t it? Where the person gets tired of writing and it turns into a flat line.

182981 - 183000 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.