Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
183021 - 183040 of 195170 Posts

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
This is basically a more advanced Home Station Training where you actually have to stay in the **** tent and eat MREs for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. My **** is a ****ing brick... If I ****... I kept my MRE count down to 1-1.5 MREs per day. I don't need 9000 calories per day and **** loads of sodium clogging me up. Plus I don't want to look like the Michelin man :lmao

I built 5 tents only to tear them down a few hours later. Talk about farmers tan... :fml
Wore a helmet for 4 days straight so my neck is like a half cooked noodle... :(
Slept on a steel frame nylon cot next to the a/c with just a sleeping bag... I'll be seeing the chiropractor as soon as possible. :lol

Seriously though, most full length deployments are nicer than this single week. :lol

Good news is, I lost nearly all the extra water weight Is had from sweating it out. :bubba:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Oops I meant

"a/c" since it basically just recycled the same air outside into here at a slight lower temp.
you sound like youre describing this base lmao, but instead we get a dfac thats run out of a ****ing tent that serves chicken and rice. every. ****ing. day.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I just hit post then go over to another of the six tabs i have open and check back later
When I post, i hit "post quick reply" and then hop over to another tab I ahve open.
+1

Went for a drive. Saw a pretty red Terminator and a sexy white 89 hatch with a cowl. And a new blue but it was a V6. And every one was going the wrong direction. What gives?
Only car I got to sit next to was a Trans Am that kept revving, presumably at my car, when we were a good 7 cars back sitting at a stop light.

Then I get home and as I'm walking in this older guy pulls up and says "hi". Si I say "hi" and figure he'd looking for my dad who was out. But then he goes "Is that a Roush?"
"No it's just a GT."
"Oh. I've got a Roush. Looks almost exactly like it except for the hood scoop. Is it fast?"
"Well it's a little more than stock Mustang fast."
"It got a blower on it?"
"Oh no."
"Ohhh they're not that expensive. (the **** dude?) If you slapped a blower on that it would move."
And that was pretty much it.

Yep.

Oh and this came to visit the neighbors.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
**** yeah! Finally caught the fridge making the noise while I had it apart and could feel the capillary tube pulsing. Looks like it might have been kinked before and so far it's no longer driving me insane. Bad part is I might have kinked a larger tube trying to straighten out the smaller cap tube. Time will tell :lol

#shitIdoonmyvacation

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
you sound like youre describing this base lmao, but instead we get a dfac thats run out of a ****ing tent that serves chicken and rice. every. ****ing. day.
UGR or ARats

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
seriously thinking about getting an old junkyard turbo out of some pos shitbox and making a turbine engine
Go to the DRMO lot and pick one out of an old vehicle there for "shop purposes"

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

UGR are basically big MRE heat and serve ****.
ARats are A Rations that are real food shipped by a vendor.

What phase is your base in...? Sounds like it may have just opened from a bare. Wait, you in Jabber?

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Go to the DRMO lot and pick one out of an old vehicle there for "shop purposes"

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

UGR are basically big MRE heat and serve ****.
ARats are A Rations that are real food shipped by a vendor.

What phase is your base in...? Sounds like it may have just opened from a bare. Wait, you in Jabber?
nah. its been here for a long ****ing time. its a full blown operational airbase. i'll pm you

and theyre arats

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Damn, kinda wanna know who is over there... Might know someone that I can hassle. BTW... That base works on a trade policy.

Also, Sunday steaks at the flight kitchen every week man... 1500+ lbs of actually good steak.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Damn, kinda wanna know who is over there... Might know someone that I can hassle. BTW... That base works on a trade policy.

Also, Sunday steaks at the flight kitchen every week man... 1500+ lbs of actually good steak.
you call that steak good? have you ever eaten at roys?

plus roys is being run out of a tent right now. they just truck over food from oasis and reheat it

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Well this sucks. I want to make openelec a plex server so I can watch on ps4, but you can only watch plex as a client on kodi. That means if I want to stream to ps4 I have to change the OS on my htpc. Cant **** just play nice?

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I know his wife, Dilara. We grew up together. I was quite surprised when I found out who she was dating, but he seems to have a cool personality. Now they're happily married. Oh yeah, add me to the envy train too lol
"to her husband" shows my reading comprehension skills.
She's wayyyyy too hot for him btw lol.

T minus 20 minutes to Memorial Day weekend festivities.

183021 - 183040 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.