Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
183041 - 183060 of 195170 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I want to play a video on my ps4 tv in the bedroom from a computer in the livingroom.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Had some good luck with the car for once today, Went down to the shop that worked on my car 2 years ago (last shop that worked on the car) and he had my wheel lock key (wel dont know if it was mine but it worked). Then we were talking about my car and how I want to v8 swap it and he gave me a f250 with a running 351w in it. **** yeah.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
well considering there's only a handful of sites on the internet i go to regularly, yes.

moddedmustangs
dudesinspeedos
sausagefestxxx
s197 forums

and thats it
:gayfight2:

Had some good luck with the car for once today, Went down to the shop that worked on my car 2 years ago (last shop that worked on the car) and he had my wheel lock key (wel dont know if it was mine but it worked). Then we were talking about my car and how I want to v8 swap it and he gave me a f250 with a running 351w in it. **** yeah.
Goddammit. You just used up all the luck for black new edges for the entire year. Way to go, asshole. :computer:

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
So within the next couple weeks I'm going to tow the truck to my shop. (Not going to waste money registering and insuring it) pull the engine and trans and then slowly build the engine and get a decent turbo setup for it. For this summer I'll band aid the v6 and yank it this winter. I'm thinking turbo Essex ford ranger for it. Hmmm

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
****. This guy is outside screaming calling chick's slut and it's really annoying. The urge to punch him in the gut is strong.
He's probably mad that none of them will be a slut with him.
Or his former girlfriend was just a slut.
It's usually one or the other.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
****. This guy is outside screaming calling chick's slut and it's really annoying. The urge to punch him in the gut is strong.
Call the cops, disturbing the peace. **** that *banned obscenity*

Or just tell him to shut his pie hole because you are having relations of a biblical nature with a "slut" and he is making her feel bad and she is having performance anxiety. Dude should know better to cock block like that. Any decent and upstanding guy would apologize and let a guy get some .... Even if it is all a cleaver Ruse to get him to shut the **** up.

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
Cincy.. bitches... man up

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

anyone on mustangforums? I am in ROTM and am tied for first... just saying

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
rules be like.. ****.. dudes cheating

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I feel like we should all get one wish in life granted. For me, it would be that my kids are nothing like me.

What would you wish for if you had just one?

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I am winning by one!.. RT

that wasnt even close to TY..

:)

Don't take that wrong, I am not looking to die anytime sson. I love life. I just dont want my kids to be like me. I feel like I shouldn't be a part of their lives because I am going to totally **** them.

183041 - 183060 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.