Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
183101 - 183120 of 195170 Posts

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
thats why i think its easier to just use my credit card for everything and pay it off monthly. I treat it like a debit card. if I have a dispute or discover fraudulent use, they will refund my money almost immediately. with my debit card that **** takes weeks

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Now I need a beer stein I can freeze because so many people where at the liquor store that the doors were always open = warm beer.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

thats why i think its easier to just use my credit card for everything and pay it off monthly. I treat it like a debit card. if I have a dispute or discover fraudulent use, they will refund my money almost immediately. with my debit card that **** takes weeks
You still get a new card number though right? Or the **** will just continue.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
They are supposed to be switching cards over to an encrypted type like they have in the UK to stop this. I'm not talking about that cheesy RFID bullshit either. That was a horrible idea. "Lets take your CC and give it a radio frequency."

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
the thing is none of the retailers support it. all of my cards have that chip **** minus my government credit card. and that one will be getting a chip when it expires this fall

so i just opened my wallet and my credit card has literally split in half. how the **** does that happen? i need a new wallet

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
the thing is none of the retailers support it. all of my cards have that chip **** minus my government credit card. and that one will be getting a chip when it expires this fall

so i just opened my wallet and my credit card has literally split in half. how the **** does that happen? i need a new wallet
My card did the same last time I replaced it. Same wallet, **** is just made shittier these days. Old card lasted forever, new one split right down the middle. Packing tape is your friend now :lol

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
My card did the same last time I replaced it. Same wallet, **** is just made shittier these days. Old card lasted forever, new one split right down the middle. Packing tape is your friend now :lol
it split right along where the ****ing back bar is. i don't think i'll be able to tape it and still have it work. I might go get a new one when I get back. its not like i use it out here

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Ok. Got my old pa inspection stickers off. Thanks for the graphitti remover trick neighbor had a little bit left that he let me use, worked like a charm. Got my registration sticker on and taped in my 10 day inspection exempt card. Then i washed the car, got it home and waxed it. And i also learned that my drivers rear quater window is ****ing leaking. So interior pannle comes off monday. Yay

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
This deer has seen too many McDonald's and beer shits. Erry time I poop, giving me this look.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Because Toilet window faces parking lot. I should start a low windows embarrassing toilet location website. So we can learn from our mistakes.

·