Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
184141 - 184160 of 195170 Posts

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Still the 7M-GTE in it? Those things have a nasty problem with headgaskets.

In b4 "SBF swap it." :shiftyeyes

Holy hell is the DC dead.
Yeah it still has the original 7M in it, but the head bolts were actually torqued to the proper spec when it was rebuilt, so we shouldn't have any issues with the HG.

·
OldandFurious
692 Posts
Be Prepared

Off to New Orleans for 2 weeks!

Sadly, not on a vacation. Our plant in Canada is down for maintenance, and they've asked us to pull a 2 week stint. So I have to pull a load (giggity) from our remaining product in our storage sphere, deliver that wherever in the US, then down to New Orleans with my fancy US work visa to grab liquid out of our plant there to deliver that wherever in the US of A.

Worked 155 hours in the past 2 weeks. Gonna be a shitpile more hours in the next two. Looking forward to some vacation at the end of June. :crazy
Bring your slicker suit & shrimp boots(rubber boots) as it has been raining every freakin day.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I swear the neighbor kid sits there in his little corolla just blaring his sub for the hell of it for half an hour at a time some days.
theres a guy that comes to the gas station with his 2000 single cab f150 that has like 6 speakers and a sub in the truck. Seriously, his seat is all the way forward and you see speakers sticking up from behind the seat. then he has what looks like a 12" sub that sits on the bench seat. He always comes in blaring music while hes getting gas. We tell him every time to turn off the music as hes making people mad. He just gives the "I cant hear you look" and then turns away. We called police once but they didnt get there in time.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
Well my car is at the rail yard in Mesquite. I'm told ic can be tomorrow or sometime next week before I get it still. Mesquite is only about 45 min away from me too. So close!

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
I am going to an HPDE event on Sunday.
Homosexual Penis & Dick Erotica event? :dunno whatever floats your boat...

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
**** storms a cumin' bubs. Your ears will implode from the **** pressure.
Good thing I am currently on my porcelain throne. :70:

184141 - 184160 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.